Thread: Compaq Presario CQ2200IX Problems with drivers

Compaq Presario CQ2200IX Problems with drivers

I have purchase A Compaq Presario CQ2200IX . I change my operating system I am using an windows7 on my laptop But I don’t have drivers CD. I am now at present finding the difficulty to locate the drivers . Help me how to get the drivers . I want drivers to don’t face this problem. You will find the links then I got the drivers or please give me suggestions to get drivers. And my work will be easy to solved.

Re: Compaq Presario CQ2200IX Problems with drivers

You are having A Compaq Presario CQ2200IX in this many persons are face this majority problem for finding the drivers PC and Laptop. HP doesn’t have software for this .you just post your Compaq Models no. and get drivers from internet . but select the capable drivers for your PC or Laptop . HP can give the drivers all of their product can launch in market In short time. That will be very help for you.

You are using window XP operating system you can’t get the drivers for capable for your computers operating system. You just update your OS to upload window7 you want to easy to use the drivers. Compaq Presario which I utilized in laptop is powered by Intel Pentium Dual-core Mobile Processor uses of laptop is easy to use. By which I am able to do my work faster. HP can give you guarantee your work is perfect and good. You may trying to installing this drivers for your laptop.

People using windows 98 they can not apply for Compaq Presario CQ2200IX drivers on your operating system .then suggestion is to change the operating system .you can use window 2000, window XP ,window 7. I have also face this problem after use new updated operating system. My problem can solved. And drivers install after just put restart your computer. driver can run properly on your computer . you use only new updated operating system for this drivers.