Thread: There's a driver problem or setting problem in my computer (Windows 7) HELP!?

unsure There's a driver problem or setting problem in my computer (Windows 7) HELP!?

I'll tell you what happened. I used Windows Vista SP2 and played my Warcraft III normally... but then my brother reformatted the computer to Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 32-bit ... after that he used a program called ' DriverMax ' to download a driver called ' Standard VGA Graphics Adapter ' because he said Windows 7 drivers are different... and installed the driver... but then i started warcraft it comes to a blue screen with so many words and codes for like 2 seconds and the computer restarts... help... what could be the problem as i went to and it analyzed my computer and says it can play warcraft... but u know... i start my warcraft and it comes to a blue screen with so many words and codes and after that it restarts... i think theres some problem with the settings.. as all other game that is fullscreen... (if i play the flash game in miniclip it can play) ... except all the games that are fullscreen it will become like that... HELP!!! any ideas?

but if now im using windows 7 (by alienwarez)... and then i reformat it back to windows xp or vista and then i CAN play it normally(ive tried it)...well ...
    any ideas???

*IMPORTANT* i recently discovered that whenever i opened the control panel it also comes the same problem...

Answer me pls!! help!!!
    Last edited by Maqbool; 25-10-2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Re: There's a driver problem or setting problem in my computer (Windows 7) HELP!?

Quote Originally Posted by goalman18 View Post
    I'll tell you what happened. I used Windows Vista SP2 and played my Warcraft III normally... but then my brother reformatted the computer to Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 32-bit ... after that he used a program called ' DriverMax ' to download a driver called ' Standard VGA Graphics Adapter ' because he said Windows 7 drivers are different... and installed the driver... but then i started warcraft it comes to a blue screen with so many words and codes for like 2 seconds and the computer restarts... help... what could be the problem as i went to and it analyzed my computer and says it can play warcraft... but u know... i start my warcraft and it comes to a blue screen with so many words and codes and after that it restarts... i think theres some problem with the settings.. as all other game that is fullscreen... (if i play the flash game in miniclip it can play) ... except all the games that are fullscreen it will become like that... HELP!!! any ideas?

but if now im using windows 7 (by alienwarez)... and then i reformat it back to windows xp or vista and then i CAN play it normally(ive tried it)...well ...
    any ideas???

*IMPORTANT* i recently discovered that whenever i opened the control panel it also comes the same problem...

Answer me pls!! help!!!
    well the "Can You Run It" link is removed... well its a website analyzing our computer and telling us whether our computer can play certain games or not...

Re: There's a driver problem or setting problem in my computer (Windows 7) HELP!?

It could be that the system is not able to cope up well with the system that you are working with. In order to play well or perform you have to make sure that the game is been installed well under Windows Xp compatible mode. This will surely let you to get to a proper solution and can hence make the implementation to be processed. Check out by right clicking on the installer.exe file and under the properties tab choose Windows Xp mode.

ohmy Re: There's a driver problem or setting problem in my computer (Windows 7) HELP!?

Quote Originally Posted by balamani View Post
    It could be that the system is not able to cope up well with the system that you are working with. In order to play well or perform you have to make sure that the game is been installed well under Windows Xp compatible mode. This will surely let you to get to a proper solution and can hence make the implementation to be processed. Check out by right clicking on the installer.exe file and under the properties tab choose Windows Xp mode.
    err...i tried it already... same results... it restarts... i think theres a problem with the driver settings... its not about the game... i tried it on any other laptop and desktop and all is normal...