Thread: What kind external monitor do you guys use for your macbook pro?

What kind external monitor do you guys use for your macbook pro?

Hello! I want to use multiple monitors with my macbook for this reason I have bought DVI device. When I connect my old monitor with macbook , I am able to use both screens but sometimes second one screen became black or hang up. It’s not happening every time, only on several occasions I am seeing this issue, especially when you use games. I think so problem is with my old monitor. It is not compatible with my macbook features. So is there any special monitor who will match this laptop to use multiple monitors? Please someone is using multiple monitor on his macbook then please explain how to make it work? And also tell me which monitor you are suing.

Re: What kind external monitor do you guys use for your macbook pro?

You can try Hanns.G HG281D 28" LCD Monitor to use with you macbook pro. It is awesome LCD screen and it is specially designed for graphical performance. Its native resolution is 1920x1200 and its screen is almost 28”. You can buy this monitor in just $700 and I think this normal amount for such screen. I think so in your case your secondary monitor is not able to handle heavy graphics and it is turning blank. It’s essential—there is a VGA and HDMI connector, but there is no USB port option available.

Hanns-G HG281D. I will never advise you this monitor to use with Macbook or with macbook pro. I am getting little bit smaller screen with the similar 1920x1200 because 28" is extreme. I am not certain for switching it between to IPS or MVA panels because I am a small afraid of ghosting matter I have perceive sound so much about its compatibility with macbook. It is pleasant to use an external monitor although, for certain. My advice will be SyncMaster 920N with 19” screen. Try this monitor on your laptop. I think so it will best for macbook laptop to use it as external monitor.

I am also interested to know about external monitors for my macbook. But I am not asking this to use multiple monitor at same time. I am just interested to see things bigger and better by using heavy external monitor. I have not tried this combination yet. If you people are able to use external monitor with your Macbook and its working without any problem, then also guide me. I am not aware for external monitor uses. Do I need to connect any device to use external monitor with my macbook? If it is then please give me detail about it.

Known the reasonably priced of outside monitors nowadays people are going towards connecting their MacBooks to an outside display to have things bigger and better. Attaching it as external monitor to your Macbook is very simple just purchases the accurate connectors and connects the monitor to ur MacBook laptop, now you are ready to use. There are just some minimum change that you had requires making if you require some well control over extend your screen genuine estate to the external monitor and such. You need MacBook uses Mini-DisplayPort to attach it to an outside monitor. Mini-DisplayPorts are lesser in size to contentedly healthy on the MacBook side panels but require a particular cable to set up a connection with your outside monitor. You had required either of these two connectors.