Thread: GTX 460 Anti-aliasing

GTX 460 Anti-aliasing

Hi, can with my GTX 460 set up to 32x AA ..... I look not quite what it should be better by the quality / performance. eg: 8x, 8XQ, 8xCSAA ....... 16x, 16xQ, 16CSAA ....... 32x <- which has the best quality? Then there is MSAA, SSAA (SSAA because I know that is better, but slower). Frankly speaking I am not having enough idea about the anti-aliasing. So it would be better if you explain me more about it. So I have to say that at 16xQCSAA BFBC2 again gives a significant boost towards image quality ... this is the bomb .... so as I can tell the difference anyway. Otherwise you have to watch something at GTX460 ... which is not as strong on the chest, that you hammer out more .... always 16XQCSAA smoothly 8XCSAA ... this goes.!! At 2 GTX460 SLI but it looks already different. When I turn on for me the 32xCSAA I flip ... that's not my team with SLI.

Re: GTX 460 Anti-aliasing

Anti-aliasing brings as a great deal. Especially when the vegetation is smoothed and does not flicker so you can see my thoughts earlier by opponents. MSAA smooths eg such stories not only deals with the "hard" edges. Wat the modes are concerned, this is a boring. Ultimately, the reduced but on MSAA and SSAA. There are x combinations of the two variants which means then CSAA or QCSAA. I play by Nvidia driver with 4xSGSSAA and additionally in the game even with activated 4xMSAA which then results in 2x2 SSAA or so. Then my SLi smoke but already huge. Really interesting anyway is just pure SSAA or equal to downsampling. All other combination are so half-baked to somewhere request still a little bit of power. BFBC2've played with 3840x2400 pixels, looks hammer. Unfortunately eats Punk buster as the multi-monitor use Internet games so unfortunately is vinegar.

I was in COD4 actually always very useful, at least if one had been recorded on LANs times. However, there has 2 times for the province reaches Cup against real Inet much players. BFBC2 is actually the first shooter I play regularly in the Inet. Apart from the compulsory phase of CS-16, probably everyone has. We now know a few people Skypet and talk to each other so. Since the game is really just background. Me is Call of Duty and more. Hard to say what it is. The 4 I have enjoyed playing in multi player. share of the two modern indoor is good but in my opinion, nothing. But at least the single player is epic. Hopefully it will improve in the Black Ops to there. Otherwise, just buy me self just for the single player . Best I find the sniper posts at the beginning of map in the books sit and try to take what. Then I look always in the typical places, press Q and hey presto there is a red marker and a new victim. In principle, no .. up to lvl 30 have achieved all of weapons .. then nothing more comes out of pin / badge hunting ..

Hey province Cup right? They meet with containing pack under the supervision and the host clan has something to make a stop some € medals and trophies will be. On the internet I've never played MW. Unfortunately, this is now past are giving themselves every game developer thinks the LAN mode have to. For more than NEM year, not been on LAN. What else can I also play large new? It's just the atmosphere: the smell of coffee, energy drinks and pizza mixes with stale air and odors of overheated, high-performance electronics and gamers You can also cut down here really someone m0wl again, in the TS you can only threaten strikes xD Oh yes: Voice comes on without lag Who's still on for today's LAN? ts enough at bottom, and is far less stressful. Does it just like here? I would find funny times to gamble with a few people.

8Q and 16Q is qualitatively preferred medications, but the most power. The other AA modes are faster, but not necessarily take everything. (Some items may also not be covered by the AA), the exact differences but I do not know everything by heart. Too long time ago. The Antialaising for transparent textures depending on the quality costs a lot of power, but can improve the picture quality significantly. AA is on online shooters rather counter-productive. Opponent, depending on the distance to the background are mixed. In addition, the picture is displayed according to the AA's practices were not consistent with the picture that the game has calculated internally. Often, the image displayed position is compared to the real position in the game itself, shifted by 1 pixel, because the calculated by the graphics card and displayed image is altered by the AA. The enemy is also surrounded by pixels to smooth the edges, they are not part of the body.