Thread: HD 5850 error

HD 5850 error

I have a HD 5850, and although the model of HIS have purchased my PC and had the same problems from the beginning then thought "is bad does not happen just waiting to NEN new driver" and was then in the next few weeks have drawn on it the better but was non-posted the video card and get new but what was nothing the same problem. Prompt again this time so I returned with the remark that they like but please try again. I then get about one week before a new graphics card ... But what was once the same problem. This issue really knew the graphics card come yet or what? My other PC data are:
    Intel Core i7-920 (not overclocked and with box fans)
    OCZ 3x2 GB kit tripple RAM
    ASUS P6TSE (Intel X85 chipset)
    Cooler Master GX Series PSU 650W
    2x Western Digital Caviar 500GB
    Windows 7 HPx64

Re: HD 5850 error

That you exactly two cards have the same problems, I think is very unlikely. I type on problems with the OCZ adit. Just let prime95 blend test run for a while. Contain solutions could it be due to driver salad. Chipset driver you have installed and also the ne before the graphics card driver? I would make the whole computer disk to be sure. Drivers can never get to 100% uninstalled.
    Can of course try to uninstall all the drivers, to then be installed in the correct order, but that is no guarantee of success. Led prime95 no errors?

I am desperate slow guys, have been drivers tested by tweakforce also, which is very interesting yet that if I just before the start of the BIOS sometimes over look the problem is not perfect(the problem has now improved the way, if the! image remains are now and I press CTRL + ALT + DEL depends on everything and the picture is not coming back). I also think no more slowly that it comes from the graphics card because I have so to the 10 benchmarks have go through and never got an error. Maybe I think that I want the chipset drivers from Asus or take from the Intel website!!

Overheating may be the Core i7? In idle or under load? could also be that the OCZ need more juice. Place the voltage manually in BIOS. If that does not help, I'm guessing still on the motherboard's fault. Why don;t you get that tested from service center? (obviously after trying everything possible ) Would you like prime95 (blend test!) Times longer run, you had the RAM problem detected earlier. Then you did not let the glare test run or it was simply not long enough. Can you do anything. Lies in the tolerance range.