Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nvidia driver 'non 7-zip archive' error on installation

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 16-10-2010

Nvidia driver 'non 7-zip archive' error on installation

I have installed the driver of the 9600 GT from the official site of the Nvidia. I have installed the 258.96. version at the time of installing it giving me the error of installing the driver in my computer system. I am having Intel core2duo processor and windows vista operating system running on my computer system. I am unable to get what exact problem I am facing with my computer system at the time of installing the driver. Do anyone have the same problem same as me. Please suggest me the solution. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Ojibwe : 16-10-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Old 16-10-2010

Re: Nvidia driver 'non 7-zip archive' error on installation

The problem with the Nvidia 9600 GT is normal, because I have also gone through the same problem at the time of installing the Nvidia 9600 GT driver. Can you say me what kind of problem you are facing at the time of installing the driver of the same Nvidia 9600 GT. Is there any pop-up appeared on your display screen or not.
Old 16-10-2010

Yes, I can see a small window or pop-up like thing was appeared on the display screen. It is showing me the problem of "non 7-zip archive" and quits. I have faced this problem before the time of installing the driver on my computer system. Do anyone of you have moved out through the same problem. Kindly help me out form this issue.
Old 16-10-2010

As you are facing the problem of winzip-7 at the time of installing the driver on my computer system that means you have not installed the winzip-7 on your computer system. You have to install the winzip-7 software to install the driver of Nvidia 9600 GT on your computer system. I hope this will help you out.
Old 16-10-2010

I have already installed the same winzip-7 software on my computer system but then also the system is asking to installed winzip-7 software at the time of installing the driver of Nvidia 9600 GT video card. Do you have any other solution to remove the same problem of “no- WinZip 7”from my computer system?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , , , , ,