Thread: ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner Windows 7 Problems

ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner Windows 7 Problems

I have taken the new ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner card for my computer system. I can t able to run it on my computer system. I am using windows 7 operating system on my computer system. Do anyone have idea to solve this kind of problem from the computer system. Any help regarding this issue will be respected. Thanks in advance.

Re: ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner Windows 7 Problems

I think that the windows 7 operating system is unable to install the ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner card on your computer system. I suggest you to go for the installation of the windows xp operating system on your computer system it would work on it without any problem on your computer system.

You can go for the check of your ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner card whether it is working or not, because most probably it happens that the TV Tuner card got corrupted. So you can go for the replacement of the same ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner card from where you have purchase it. I think that would help you to solve the same problem of your ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner card from your operating system.

I have faced the similar issue with my operating system at the time of installing the ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner card on my computer system. I was not able to solve the ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner card problem on my computer system. Then I have gone to replace the same ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner card from the same workshop from where I have got it. Now I am using it without any problem on my computer system.

It might happen occasionally that the ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner card wouldn’t able to support the windows operating system driver at the moment of installation it on the windows operating system. I think you can go for the installing the windows vista operating system on your computer system. I think it would work.