Thread: Problem magic rotation Samsung Syncmaster 940 BF

Problem magic rotation Samsung Syncmaster 940 BF

I am currently computer with the specification as AMD 3800+ dual core, motherboard is Asus M2N32 SLI DEL with Video card of Asus Geforce 7900 TOP and I am having Sound Blaster X-Fi Extreme Audio . Recently I have installed Magic Rotation for my Samsung Syncmaster 940 BF after which I am always getting a error message as “Please re-install Magic Rotation”. There is two options as YES and NO when I I choose NO the message goes away but the Magic Rotation still don’t work but when I select YES option my computer reboots and still the problem is not solved. What can be done to resolve the issue because I am not able to work with Magic Rotation?

Re: Problem magic rotation Samsung Syncmaster 940 BF

Samsung Syncmaster 940 BF is the LCD monitor which is you are using, MagicRotation software from Samsung which provide you to see your word or dpf documents and files, internet web pages, your emails etc. in in full rotational feature. Using this rotational software you can make optimum use of computer display monitor, better viewing and improved user productivity it provide with the (0, 90, 180, 270 orientation) rotation on your monitors. So it is great software develop by Samsung Electronics.

You can resolve your problem of message appearing after you install Magic Rotation in your computer with mentioned specification. Magic Rotation is the software that can be use to make maximum use of your computer monitor display by use or rotation facilities provided by this magic rotation software. If you are getting the error while using magic rotation your computer then one thing you can do is just remove magic rotation from your machine by deleting it from computer after which your problem might fix with magic rotation.

I have the same problem with magic rotation software on my computer which i am using with Samsung Syncmaster 940 BF monitor. When i am trying to use the rotational get get the optimum of of my monitor for viewing the documents of mine and also same error appears when i try to go through my emails i getting the same error message saying re-install magic rotation. I have tried the solution of removing and deleting magic rotation from my computer but it has no effect for resolving the issue with magic rotation in Samsung Syncmaster 940 BF. So i am still not able to get the suitable solution for my problem, if any solution please to reply for the same.

I am facing the same problem to solve my problem i have tried to delete and remove magic rotation software from my computer but it didn't help me to resolve the problem because of which error message was appearing. When i tried to uninstall Magic rotation from my computer it result in uninstallation of my computer's graphic card drivers after which i was not able you view anything on my computer display so i think this is not the solution of such problem which is faced after having magic rotation on system for better use of monitor.