Thread: Driver for acer AL2423W monitor

Driver for acer AL2423W monitor

I have taken a new Acer AL2423W monitor. I am come across a problem and I have gone through everything to remove this problem it showing me no signal in each twenty sec and then it switch off within ten seconds this happens again and again. And after a few minutes the error occurs with “no signal” change the cables. I want a help because I have recently taken 24 inch Monitor. Any help related to this topic will be appreciated. Thank in Advance.

Re: Driver for acer AL2423W monitor

I have faced this trouble at the time of booting the both Windows XP and now in Windows 7. I just stop until the monitor switches off by it and then I push the power off key on the monitor and wait for at least a minute before switching on the monitor. The monitor resolves it and then reboots the driver. After that it works very well on Windows XP but With Windows 7 I am making the decision that this has to be complete each day after I fire up the beastie. I have asked for the ACER to fix this problem.

If are facing the problem of the driver in the ACER monitor For this you can go for the Acer Company that will really help you out from your problem. I hope this will really help you to remove the problem of the driver form your Acer monitor. Because I have gone through this, I have got the solution for this problem.

I have the same problem with my Acer monitor. I have fixed it out the same problem from the official site of the Acer. I think you will also get the solution of this in some or the other way. And you will remove this problem from the Acer monitor. I have gone through the same process I got the proper fix this.