Thread: DIY Dual LCD Monitor Stand

DIY Dual LCD Monitor Stand

I am using a pair of 25 inch LCD monitors at my residence. I want to look like a (Video Electronics/Equipment Standards Association) VESA compliant monitor who arms and leave the area beneath your monitor that clear for the keyboard. The stands cost is very high which is the main problem I am facing for. Can somebody have some ideas for this kind of issue, if anyone has gone through this kind of problem please help me? Any reply regarding this matter can appreciated, Thank you.

Re: DIY Dual LCD Monitor Stand

I can’t understand that what exact problem you are facing for are you facing the problem of price? The price will matter in this case because to protect 25 inches LCD Monitor screen from the other possibilities, you have to take the stand to hand it in a clean place. That will help you to guard your screen from the children.

I want to take a stand for my 25 inch LCD monitors at my residence. Yes you have got it correct I am facing the problem of the price which is very high for to me. So do you have any other idea to get the stand for my LCD monitor? If you have any kind of information about the old stand please let me know about that.

Have you got any suggestion from anybody on this issue? If not then I will go to the Hardware store today and I will get the information about this to you. I want the arms of the mobile. Does anyone finish with anyone of the monitor? I'm thinking that you will need the dual support of fabricate which has both the monitors stuck on and mount support bolt to with it.

I am using the same monitor and I am running two operating system in it Windows XP as well as Windows 7 as a dual partition. I have taken the same stand with very low cost, the price of it is not very high that you are thinking. It helps me in many ways, it is very important to keep a stand for the monitor. So I suggest you to go for it.

It is very good if you are going for the stand of your pair of 25 inch LCD monitors. Because mainly the stand helps to protect the monitor or any other equipment whichever is in the stand. I have also taken the stand for my 22 inch LCD monitors which I am using in the office. But it not cost me very high it is available in any of the hardware store of the Monitor parts. I think this help you.