Thread: How do I calibrate Acer 22 AL2216W monitor

How do I calibrate Acer 22 AL2216W monitor

I am having a problem on my computer system from last three days I am unable to get it out from this trouble. I am using the Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 on my computer system but while viewing the pictures it looks too dark to see. I have heard that the photo looks perfect when you see them with Irfanview. Somebody told me that this monitor can't be calibrated. Is this correct? Any help about this problem may be appreciated, Thanks in Advance.

Re: How do I calibrate Acer 22 AL2216W monitor

I have come across through the same problem with four monitor calibration tools/websites. I think you are looking for the same problem for Photographer/Screen Check, you can go for the Calibrate Online Monitor test for free online TV and monitor test tool. Hopefully think that at least any one of this will help you out from this problem.

I think you must go the test version on the internet that will give you the exact solution for this problem and also you can come across through various types of the software which can be good solution for the same problem. This will help you out from the problem and you will get the proper result of your problem.

I have tried it out all the three possibilities of the same problem and Calibrize seems to be the neighboring to what I want “make a color profile, but whatever I do in the program it applies it to both monitors”, which overcome the purpose. I am looking for a program that will squeeze another monitor to appear like my first monitor.

I have gone using the Color Management settings in Microsoft Windows Vista and relate default profiles to each of monitor. Use the "Display Settings" of window by pressing the right button of the mouse on the desktop of the computer system, and then press left button of the mouse on "Personalize" after that you have to choose the "Display Settings". Select a monitor profile and locate it as the default monitor profile through the given steps.

• Go to "Advanced Settings" available in the "Display Settings" window.
    • Choose the "Color Management" option.
    • Press on the "Color Management..." button.
    • Check the "Use my settings for this device" is marked or not, if not please mark it.
    • Press on "Add" option.
    • Choose the desired monitor profile from the directory
    • Press "OK".
    • Press on "Set as Default Monitor Profile" option.
    • Close all windows and reboot the PC. The profile and calibration settings will load at startup.

I think this idea would work for you.