Thread: SLI no longer working, Second graphics card not detected

SLI no longer working, Second graphics card not detected

Just check my PC configuration but the important ones that might affect this problem are:
    Mobo: A8N-SLI Deluxe A8N-SLI Deluxe
    PSU: Kingwin Absolute Power 600w Modular
    My difficulty: THE next VIDEO CARD WILL NOT BE become aware of! And it is really making me crazy. And in this windows fails to recognize the next video card. So can anybody help me on this topic?
    Last edited by Boagrius; 28-09-2010 at 04:57 AM.

Re: SLI no longer working, Second graphics card not detected, SLI no longer working, Second graphics card not detected

I am telling you a short way through this you can fix your issue. There is a setting in the BIOS there that say like something, SLI Dual graphics, Single graphics or Auto. It is like something that. Currently I am not at home so that is why I am not able to check this. You just try this setting that to a dual. And after doing that make sure that to reseat the SLI chip thingy. And in last check your graphic card.

Re: SLI no longer working, Second graphics card not detected

I have also faced this issue but when I have read your reply I have did the same thing and then I have seen that my problem get fixed. Actually in that I reseated the chip like 5 times. And after that I am off to testing graphics in the second slot. I get it you mean captivating the card out of the first slot and using only the second?

In that you just make sure that you have SLI card set 2 video cards. Later than you perform this boot into your bios and set the configuration to SLI. Boot into windows and it will inquire you if you wish for to enable SLI. Enable SLI, reboot and you should be high-quality to go! Also create certain you have a 4 pin Molex plugged into the ez-plug connector. This is in a straight line above the first video card.

Actually the 4 pin connector connect it which is given for the EZ plug. And in this jumper card is used for the "Dual cards" after that also it does not go.Also, I uninvolved the ez plug immediately to make sure if it was operational and it does work, for the reason that the red light goes on. So I think you can try this I hope it will work in your case.
    Last edited by Selvaraj-N; 28-09-2010 at 11:26 PM. Reason: post edited

Go throughout your manual and make positive that you did the whole thing like it says. Also what driver are you using, because if it’s an older driver and the biases aren’t the similar then it won’t work? You can discover out if the bioses are the similar by examined each card independently. Go to the right click-nvidia control panel- your monitor-then at the top click on your card and you can see the bios version. Do this for both cards.

Thanks guys, actually when I have seen your post then I think it will not that much help me but then I have search it on the website of by getting the link from google it is also quite good but I am very much impressed by your answer. And there I have found my solution also and thanks to all who have posted their reply.