Thread: VGA to HDMI converter

VGA to HDMI converter

Hello,
    I'm looking for a solution to a notebook PC without TV-out on a modern TV, the image transfer. There is unfortunately no DVI on läppi, only VGA. Since it is the customers about quality and the few Scart connections of the TV are filled with essential equipment, to the HDMI input can be used. I am also aware of the so-frills such as HDCP will work in any case. So, there are adapters from DVI to AGP so for dvi connectors on AGP connection cable - which are each equipped with an AGP graphics card is now resolved. I have been looking for external graphics cards, which have a DVI connector. These are also available, but only for systems that have a PCI Express port. This has not unfortunately this notebook. Because of the high transmission data, there are no external solutions that are fed via USB with the data. Are there other options?

Re: VGA to HDMI converter

USB Video Cards: Have already said are too slow for motion video (he probably will not see on TV digicam images). There are express card graphics cards, but if your laptop does not have PCIe, then no Express Card. It is known in the Express Card Grakas without test is not whether internal or USB 2.o PCIe 1x interface allow that.

DVI-/HDMI Adapter: There are DVI-D (digital) and DVI-A (analog) and both can combine a one plug (DVI-I). A VGA -> DVI adapter is always VGA -> DVI-A. A DVI -> HDMI adapter is always DVI-D -> HDMI. Consequently are VGA -> DVI-A -> DVI-D -> HDMI a black image, because in general electrical connection between the VGA and HDMI will not. Sure there are from EUR 200, - up VGA to HDMI converter. But they will take and active memory (about 160 MHz down) components. Therefore expensive. The same is true for VGA to S-Video adapter.

I personally do not have a TV, everything runs on the PC, even the TV. I find that because of the many ways much more appropriate. A DVD player of an acceptable price, and this can be fed with codecs I have not seen so far - and for me anyway, almost everything is on the hard disk.

Quite apart from the "system if that is" the picture is just cruel. I'm even on my 24 inch VGA times as a way for the 2nd computer used and have to say something like mushy I still rarely seen. VGA is easy for Full HD meaningful free. But please, make it easy to start a new thread. dig out 16 months old chestnuts by which one reads through the date because you look at it is not really comfortable.

VGA to HDMI converter unit will allow users to convert the analogue video and audio signals from a VGA cable, encoding them to a digital HDMI signal for use with HDMI supported displays.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 18-03-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.