Thread: Black light problem in my monitor

Black light problem in my monitor

With me i have a mv220 LCD for my use. I have a problem with my LCD device. I do not know the exact cause, why this thing is happening. The problem i face is that when i switch on my computer then monitor shows a dim picture, which goes black after 2 or 3 seconds. I have no idea why this thing is happening down. I want your help on this problem. Please provide some help.

Re: Black light problem in my monitor

Exactly the same problem with me. Even my LCD display goes of in 5 to 7 minutes after the start. But one thing i do not understand that when i turn on my monitor after a long time, like when i go to sleep in the night and switch off my monitor and in the morning when i switch it on then it work fine. Need some help.

Sometime i even face this problem, but the problem i face is that when i turn off the PC for 30 minutes or 45 minutes and after then i switch on my monitor then the monitor does not turn on. The monitor starts back when i keep a heater near the back of it for 2 to 3 minutes. I am not able to find out that where is the problem. I want to know that how i can solve this problem.

I have recently purchased a new LCD and i started facing the problem of the display being going off. Then i got one solution for this issue. I opened my cabinet and opened the video card, removed it and cleaned it properly. After cleaning the video card i again inserted it into the slot. Now i switch on my PC and it worked fine for me. Now my display never goes of. Even you try out this solution.

Thanks for giving the above reply.I tried your solution of removing the video card . Even i removed my video card , cleaned it and inserted it back. My problem was solved by doing this, now my monitor is working properly and the display does not goes off now. I again thanks to Fragman for giving your kind help on this issue.