Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-09-2010

HP f2105 Monitor problem

I have a problem with a screen HP f2105 Monitor. For 15 days, always cold ( Ignition , the screen lights up once or twice so extremely fleeting and stays black then The light orange first turns green and stays green as normal. I have to turn off and on screen several times before it lights finally normally. The test by connecting another laptop screen shows the same problem but still only cold because when the screen is willing to operate normally
Old 27-09-2010

Re: HP f2105 Monitor problem

This might be a driver problem and hence i would suggest you to get this problem resolved by updating the drivers once on your system. If the problem is still not solved after installing the driver then i would suggest you to uninstall the existing drivers and then reinstall the drivers once again. Hopefully this will definitely help you to fix this problem.
Old 27-09-2010

I would recommend your to download and install the drivers on your system once again it appears as the drivers which are present in your system are not working properly and hence i would recommend you to download and install the drivers once again on your system but you should download the drivers from the official HP website.
Old 27-09-2010

The problem which you have specified above is definitely a hardware problem and hence i would suggest you to fix this issue with the help of a hardware professional and if the monitor is in the warranty period then your should try to get your monitor fixed by informing the customer care cell of the manufacturer and get your issue fixed.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , , ,