Thread: Samsung b1930 help

Samsung b1930 help

I just bought a LCD Samsung b1930 help and I see the following problem : whenever I change the colors or the screen format (4 / 3 instead of 16 / 9 for example), after 20 minutes flat The screen goes black a few seconds and returns to its original position and I must repeat the appropriate changes for new as long as 20 minutes, it be as it was before. Anyone know how I can fix this problem or is it inherent in this type of screen? Or am I just not gifted?

Re: Samsung b1930 help

I too have struggled for some time until I found the site samsung that home TNT = DTV To install the TNT, then you simply press the yellow button D. MENU
    Down using the arrow on the icon. Go right with the right arrow to access storage self. Press OK twice (once to enter the icon a second time for starting the search). To skip channels wireless to channels DTT should press the yellow button TV / DTV.

I also just bought a screen samsung and found that the image is not very clear !
    although it is connected to the screen by the cable supplied , so we pass on a image digital. So I thought it would be a much better picture then what are the settings for contrast can you also tell me whether i am missing some steps. Thank you for responding quickly.

It appears as you are facing the problem of TNT going to menu, For this i would suggest you to click Plug and Play did a search for terrestrial channel tap on home and after that search the TV will ask you to search channels after its your DTT channels will be activated to switch from analog to digital forgetting to press the button dtv.

Thanks a lot killen but the solution which you suggested was not working so I just returned the following information on my system : date , time , I first did a search auto on PLUG and PLAY TV, then I went in DTV mode and did a auto store, once it finished 's Research finds me as 1 , 6 , 9 and 12 the rest does not work ! This is the second screen as I try thank you kindly.

The solution is given on the manufacturer's website under " Support -> FAQ " presenting the Samsung LE16R8 to item 12: " The settings on my TV does not stay in memory. What to do ? " If the settings of your TV does not stay in memory, or reset periodically , then your TV is probably configured in " store ". To verify this, please press the "info" on your remote control mode ATV ( Analog TV ) , and if, in the description that appears on the screen, " Picture " is not set to "Shop Mode "

i have a problem on my monitor, when i print a layout on corel or photoshop if the color is red in the monitor it became dark red when you print it. i already used to different printer and it still the same. can you help me pls.

Printing of the page in your case may be proper and the problem is with the display. I think that you will have to update the display driver in your computer and see if it is able to resolve the problem for you or not. There may be many reasons for this but this is one of the most possible reasons for this. I hope that updating the display driver will solve the issue for you. Thank you.

Post Re: Samsung b1930 help

I also just bought a screen samsung and found that the image is not very clear !
    although it is connected to the screen by the cable supplied , so we pass on a image digital. So I thought it would be a much better picture then what are the settings for contrast can you also tell me whether i am missing some steps. Thank you for responding quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by ELIAS RAHMAT ULLAH View Post
    I also just bought a screen samsung and found that the image is not very clear ! although it is connected to the screen by the cable supplied , so we pass on a image digital.
    DUDE, first of all am just unable to understand your problem itself. What is screen samsung , cable screen, etc.. etc.. Just what i can get is , contrast settings. If you want to know from where to do the same, than it is under display settings.