Thread: Vision 3D top of screen severe ghosting

Vision 3D top of screen severe ghosting

I am using GTX 480 with core 7 extreme and 8GB ram, running at 129Hz. Getting severe ghosting at top of screen. it seem that the glasses are not working at this section. the is happening all the time no matter which driver is used. Currently having 120hz samsung LCD display with the vision 3D glasses. Is this is problem with the display,computer or glasses.please help. Your effort will be appreciated.

Re: Vision 3D top of screen severe ghosting

I think you are having the same problem as i have. When i see in the left eye/right eye test in the setup wizard, the top row shows severe ghosting, but the bottom rows does not have any problem. Does you are having the same problem. I think we should contact the manufacturer and the glasses are seem to be faulty.

I have this type of problem but the ghosting appear when i look at dark objects against light background. This is happening at the top of my screen and mostly when i look at mountains. I see this when i am looking at mobs against snow, this happen almost anywhere i see dark object against a light background. Try duplicate similar lighting condition at various location on your monitor and see if you are getting severe ghosting.

Try performing this rerun the 3D vision setup wizard and select 110Hz when you go to setup about Do you notice flickering in your peripheral vision. By selecting 119Hz we override in-game fresh rate value to the value you have selected in the setup wizard. And see ghosting is reduced for you after doing this. this will solve your issue of getting severe screen.

I am having the same problem. I think this must be a synchronisation issue and Emitter is not synchronized at the video output but through an USB port it is virtual. Tthere seems to be no sync delay adjustment possible in the currrent 3D vision driver with registry.So we can wait that nvidia will include a sync delay adjustment in an upcoming driver release.

Getting same issue with my e-dimensional glasses running at 72 Hz on a regular non-widescreen monitor. Except that its like 25% and it is product of ghosting whisch increases the higher up on the screen you are. I think at 120Hz getting this premium product would result in ghosting being gone. Try this it might solve your error.