Thread: While gaming 8800 GTX display goes OFF

While gaming 8800 GTX display goes OFF

I like to play games on the computer. I feel very bad, because while i am playing the game the display of my computer goes off. For this i am not able to do any thing. This thing started happening on my computer, when i updated my driver. I am getting very much irritated due to this. What should i do now as i am not able to play game on my computer. Please suggest some help.

Re: While gaming 8800 GTX display goes OFF

I am not facing the same problem, but one day when i was playing the game the same time my system started booting and my computer suffered from a driver failure, but soon i was able to recover my PC. But today when i again switch on my PC i was able to see the blue lines over the start up screen. After that now my video card is not recognized by the computer.

I worked upon this problem and find that you are facing this problem, because there might be problem with your graphic card temperature. This kind of problem is faced when the temperature of the graphic card increases and to avoid the over heating the display off. You also need to make the check of the power supply unit. Try this in your PC. If you want further help on this topic then give me your reply.

I have tried your instruction .I have made the check of my PSU and the graphic card temperature and i found that my PSU and Graphic card temperature are normal. According to my knowledge, i do not feel that it is the problem of the PSU or the graphic card temperature. The problem is related with some other issue. Anyone having the knowledge about these problems please share your view on this issue.