Thread: PSU for GTX 460 SLi

PSU for GTX 460 SLi

Hi Friends, I have a really simple question here to ask you but on the other hand it is very important for me. I want to know that what is the PSU good for the system. Can anybody here who recommends me a decent value modular PSU that which support 2 gtx 460's in Sli without any of the issue? So if you know this then help me. I know little bit from them nut I am not very much sure about them so it is good for me that you recommend any nice one which suit my system.

Re: PSU for GTX 460 SLi

I would have recommended accurately the identical PSU, only dissimilarity is I would have recommended the ~50p cheaper one obtainable at ebuyer, but you will get it almost certainly free shipping at scan. So if you want then go for this as soon as you can. And currently as I have stated that it is cheaper than others which are available in the market.

I do not have any kind of issue related to my xfx power supply, and related to this I think that they are made by the seasonic actually I have read this somewhere on the net. And also they are pretty good. Till now I do not have any kind of issue with it. I am using it from last two months. So if you want then you can also go for this. And it is also appear at corsair ones they appear fairly high rated. This thing totally depends if you’re after a contemptible one that will not blow up. And after a high competence one where I think you have to pay a little bit more.

I have read all the replies which are given here and whatever these people are recommending you it is also good but in point of me if your PSU comes from the good manufacture and if it will be over the 550w so it is good deal for you. But I would for myself go for xfx 650w and from ebuyer it is a steal.

I have seen other reviews where the control utilization was under 500W, although there were some where it was above the 500. But even if power utilization does go up that far above the ground, it will not do it in games or very frequently. And here I think you have to worry only about the GTX 460 SLI on a 650W PSU and this is only when you choose the so much power using components which is obtainable in the form of CPU and after that you just over clock your system and all things will get better.