Thread: What is nvlddmkm Error

What is nvlddmkm Error

Can someone help me : when playing with a MSI 8800 GTS 320 I keep getting the error: nvlddmkm had to be restarted. Neither Microsoft nor MSI Support feel here responsible. No overclocking , 480W power supply. I am on Vista 32 bit Home Premium. Everything up to date. Nvidia and MS drivers tried out for GK. GK drivers quality switched to performance. It does no good.

Re: What is nvlddmkm Error

It appears as you probably are having the 64 bit windows vista operating system which is giving you this error. I hope that this will definitely help you to get this problem resolved. Try to download the Update for Windows Vista (KB940105) you can get the download from the following link. Hopefully the problem should be fixed now. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en

I have a Nvidea Geforce 285 GTX with the same problem no matter what game after a while or right after the game accession is the game hanging or terminated without saying In the system tray then is a delusion icon to see the words "Display Driver responding nvlddmkm not more and is successful again ". The latest driver I have installed ( 197.13 ). My personal guess would be that with the operating system Windows Vista has to do 32-bit version.

Install this update to resolve potential Graphics Virtual Address problems that may occur when running Windows Vista. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.

This update is provided to you and licensed under the Windows Vista License Terms.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...2-3D1E1929C416

The Memory has exactly 1.5 V, and no, unfortunately it is not :-( without problems. I have specially in Battlefield Bad Company 2 the problem that if I have a few seconds. To a server , I am a white screen (with cursor) to get ...
    The strange thing is that the sound continues ... I can shoot it all go , just stop screen with white.