Thread: Workstation Graphic Card VS Gaming GPU

Workstation Graphic Card VS Gaming GPU

I have recently bought a two graphic cards which are Nvidia Quadro fx 580 and a ATI HD 5770. Actually one of these card is going to be used by my brother who just know gaming usage of computers. I am gonna use any of the above cards for 3d modeling, video rendering, and flash animation etc and some time gaming as well. can you guys tell me that which card should i choose for my use?

Re: Workstation Graphic Card VS Gaming GPU

The Quadros as we have already said just a few additional hardware function (honestly who cares mostly for the use made of it , we do not bump Dassault ) , and improved operating systems ( to limit, that it can serve). The prob of "small " Quadro is it is based on " small " NVidia GPU , so in pure polys , they will get screwed by a card player with a big GPU. Afterwards, if you bump into NURBS , it can be negotiated since the Quaddros develop their full power in this mode of working for the rest , mainly amateur use , will not disgust you with the 3D FX 580.

I have seen it on many forums that the Nvidia Quadro fx 580 is better for graphic work which includes creating an images and 3d graphics, animations etc. I suggest you to keep this card with you as you would be needing it for your important work and another card is also enough to play many games. At least your brother can neglect if some games does not support by his GPU.

5700 series out of cardboard with two models: the Radeon HD 5770 and Radeon HD 5750. As we have already explained in previous articles, this " readiness " is guided by the release of Windows 7, scheduled October 22 and is the first operating system compatible with DirectX 11. Note however that Windows Vista will be updated to support DirectX 11 as well.

The Radeon HD 5770 are less beefy version of the Radeon HD 5800. It nevertheless finds the same strengths that have made fly: DirectX 11 compatibility and moderate drinking . And in games then ? Better or not the older generation (+) ? The Radeon HD 5770 has a PCB ( the board on which components are soldered) runs only 21 cm . However, the dissipater of origin is still double height. If it is bulkier, it keeps a very acceptable noise level in 2D. At rest , therefore , our meter observed 39.8 dB ( A ) for a graphics chip maintained at 41 ° C.