Thread: What Brand of GPU do you Recommend?

What Brand of GPU do you Recommend?

Now i want to buy a new Video Card for my new computer system on which i have installed Windows Vista operating system. This system has dual core processor. Can you guys suggest me to some really good GPUs for my system as i would be likely playing games with the high end graphics. It would be much better if some brand has more warranty along with its graphic card.

Re: What Brand of GPU do you Recommend?

Namely nVidia and ATI, more than ever engaged in a war performance , the latest giant Santa Clara will not leave indifferent players. With its new graphics chip, NVidia offers us in certainly a chip off standard. With a frequency of 600MHz and 1500MHz for its ShadersAccompanied by 512MB of GDDR3 RAM clocked at 900MHzThis new 8800GT offers a gross power of 336 Gflops ( billion floating numbers of instruction per second ) . This compares with 92.8 Gflops example of the 8600GTS which was during the long cazrte most often in the range .

Graphics card has any real importance in the fields of 3D applications. For the Internet , watching classic video ( not HD) and office , almost all graphics cards market is sufficient. Graphics cards medium / high range often require additional power . It is therefore advisable to have a PC power supply powerful enough and have a free connector to run the card.

Some say multifunction graphics cards offer, in addition to display features a TV tuner and video capture functions . They are good products to bring diversity in the use of your computer even if their performances are still inferior to specialized products. For video editing , orient yourself dedicated solutions that actually accelerate the design of sequences . The graphics are not generalists adapted to this type of work and discharged entirely on the processor of the computer: the contribution is zero.

The Sapphire RADEON 9800 PRO graphics card is indeed a bit dated , but you let them affect not merely ! I bought this card for my new computer and would not even spend more than necessary. And the Sapphire RADEON 9800 PRO has not disappointed me ! You can play smoothly with her latest gamble. For example : Half Life 2 , Need for Speed Underground 2 , Far Cry. Only when Spell Force ( without add on) zickt it around somehow ... But , I think, is probably the game itself , as this had caused problems in many PCs .

To watch HD videos , go for a dedicated graphics card , integrated circuits are generally too inefficient to properly render high definition. The models most high-end home builders are often more a technological showcase that real bargains. Check rather the middle -high range that offers the best cocktail systematically performance, power and price . In the case of buying a graphics card for a recent computer ( less than 2 years ), the connection standard PCI- Express is the most common.

The GPU market is described almost entirely through three players: ATI, Intel and NVIDIA. The first and last wage an intense battle on the cards market premium and sold at retail for equipping Desktops for the latest games . As for Intel , it is simply the world's leading graphics cards with the immense volume of GPU that will flow through the Laptops and computers dedicated to the office .

The GeForce FX 5900 and FX 5900 Ultra Nvidia are flagship . Only the 5950 Ultra is still a bit higher clocked and therefore faster. These cards are also very expensive u8nd not everyone can afford an expensive high-end card. With the XT version of the player tries to offer a cheap alternative ! Unlike ATI 's Radeon SE is the FX 5900 XT is no stripped-down version and has all the technical features, as found by a conventional FX 5900 here . The only difference is in the clock speeds , since the FX 5900 XT with 400/700 (core / memory) clocked much lower than, say, the FX 5900 ( 400/850 ). Nevertheless, the FX 5900 XT continues a high- end graphics card and is clearly from the mainstream class a Radeon 9600 or FX 5700th.

The same applies to the GeForce FX 5600 XT. This is a favorable alternative to the GeForce FX 5600 and differs only in the clock speeds. The clock rates be at the FX 5600 XT 235 Mhz chip and 400 MHz memory clock . Since even the much higher clocked Ultra version is not particularly suitable for the latest 3D games , the XT version exclusively for not-so elaborate title is to be used .