Thread: MSI Laptop LCD Screen Replacement/Upgrade

MSI Laptop LCD Screen Replacement/Upgrade

I am having the laptop of MSI GT627 and having an issue with my LCD screen which gets fully black during the boot up time. When I tried another external display it work properly and there was no issue with the monitor. I also tried to confirm with the display cable but found that it works properly so I came to know that it is the problem of my monitor . I am looking for the replacement of my LCD and have no idea how to replace it . So I need a proper guidance for my problem.

Re: MSI Laptop LCD Screen Replacement/Upgrade

When your are trying to replace your LCD the you should keep in mind the aspect ratio which is about 16:10 which is the one of the best on then 16:9 is the normal for the LCD screen . This is the main part where people mainly concentrate and that is why I will recommend you to get the information what is the screen resolution requirement for your system.

I am having the different model of MSI and got replace my screen .I took out the rubber or plastics bumper which is on the bend behind which can be removed easily with your hands. you will wind the 8 screws which can be removed easily after that remove the bezel then cover it with the plastic lid.Now let the 4 screw be removed and then take out the screen.And replace the new screen safely.

If you are having the LCD problem and want to replace the LCD the you should find out about the detail of your LCD screen through your user manual that is provided by the company . You need to now that which screen will match your computer requirement and how much inches do your laptop screen is. If not possible the go for the external one which you can connect through usb port.

If you are having an issue with your laptop upgrading then you need to check whether your laptop is under warranty period or not. If it is in warranty period then you can go to your service provider for the upgrading of your laptop and if the warranty period is over then you have to pay money but your upgrading of the LCD screen will be done in the proper manner and they would be no issue of getting spoil of any of your component.

you want to upgrade your LCD screen because of some problem in it. But before replacing just check out the cable with the other monitor is working or not or try the new cable with other new screen. If all that works fine then there is another method to know that your monitor is showing some signal out message or not.If it is not giving then it is sure you need to replace your LCD screen.

There is unique instruction to be followed in removal of LCD screen in laptop. In laptop there is a Wi-Fi antenna wire running about to the perimeter of the LCD screen. There should be proper precaution taken during the assembling of the laptop screen. You should notice that the inverter should stay connected to the LCD screen is properly taken out of the laptop.