Thread: np5793 screen is black

np5793 screen is black

One day I was on the computer and it was connected to dual monitors and I was just surfing the on the internet. I went out to eat my lunch and when I came back I found that my screen fully black on tv and computer. I know laptop is still running and the backlight was still on but all was black. I try rebooting but still everything was black, I heard the windows startup sounds I know it’s working. Next day when again I start it to use it works well for 10 minutes and after that I got blue screen and it said that hardware failure and again it stopped working again. But computer was still running. I feel it all because of graphics card 8800M GTX. My warranty is out now what I should do? is there any possible fixes?i have checked online but it did not work. Is my graphic card is not enough for dual monitor? Is any cheaper graphic card is available for dual monitor to make it work fine. My all cable and DVI for HDMI adapter was working well for two weeks?

Re: np5793 screen is black

I really feel very bad for you misfortune. I know it’s very confusing to found that where is exactly problem. Means it may be in your hardware cables or in and driver like related to your graphics card. May be the problem is inside your LCD? And you have pressed a special command like fn+f1 which can turn your screen off. You should try to reset your GPU. I never feel such problem but you should try it. I hope it will help you?

Nowadays some kind of work require dual monitors and I do not why we are not getting default dual monitors configuration while it is normal now a days. But friend for you, you can find dual monitors card in just 100 dollars and more. Anybody can use single monitor on default dual motion machine but vice versa it becomes difficult for dual users. Every multi tasking OS needs multiple monitors. Go to your PC manufacture and make it dual monitor card default. Also try for Media Link external video card. Because this device helps your usb port and allows u to use multiple monitor to ur machine.

I faced this same problem so many times while I was working in my office for long excel and notepad file. My both screen were irritating me to turn black every time. But my problem was in my GPU and in setting of my card. So I will give you some suggestion to you and you should try it on your machine.You should try to reseat your card. And take away the screws disconnect and reconnect your GPU. You should try to reseat the LCD and connector also and then see what happen to your machine. I am sure it will solve you all dual monitor problems

It is not necessary that reseating will solve your all problem. You should try to upgrade your graphic card. Some companies like nvidia can have the solution of your problem. You should visit their website to found the real graphic card which full fill your all requirement. And I think that your card is dead. if your DVI did not work I will not trouble testing svideo. I will try to reseating the card in case it became movable and if that does not work buy a new card

You can try the GTX 285M. Hope it will solve your problem. And there are also some other good graphic cards are available to support with multiple monitories and they work very fine. Even in my office lots of people works on multiple monitors to works on video editing and some of them work on large excel file. They use ATI Fire GL V7350 Graphics Adapter, ATI Fire GL V7300 Graphics Adapter, IBM NVIDIA Quadro FX 3500 256 MB Video Card etc. I know they are very good because they have not faced any problem yet.

Actually I am not sure that they will work or not because I have not applied such graphic card yet on my laptop for dual monitors. May be I can wrong after reading online some issues related to these technology card. I believe that the 8800 GTX and 9800 GTX graphic card for the best videos for gaming zone. I never complained for my graphics card. You can also use SLI. NVIDIA SLI is used to connect two graphic card to work together to increase the performance.

Have you tried to use Crossfire on your computer machine to use dual machine. I am sure that it will increase your work performance. Crossfire is very high performance PC gaming platform and it enables your ATI Radeon Graphic card and Crossfire ready motherboard in a single computer dear. It will increase your compute speed and graphic capability especially graphic performance will be on high