Thread: Display driver having issues with Zotac GTX 275

Display driver having issues with Zotac GTX 275

I'm in for some time a problem playing. In some games, often the screen is just black, it appears the error message "Display driver is restored after a problem." After this it can continue playing the game mostly. They are installed all the latest drivers and updates. The error occurs under all tested operating systems:
    Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
    The Ram I have already examined several hours to error, but no solution. The error occurs at the games as Borderlands, Overlord to 2 and a few others. In some other games such as Crysis or Starcraft 2 if the error does not, however, there are too many games where the error is to go out of errors in the game. The following are specifications that I am using :
    • Main board: Asus Striker II Formula
    • CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 CPU 2:50 GHz
    • Ram: OC Technology PC2 8500 2 x 2GB 5-5-5

Re: Display driver having issues with Zotac GTX 275

I tried everything what is making my stand where I had more dan any possible solutions I've installed a BFG GTX 260 concerned driver on it. I recommend you try the card to swap or not to sell on ebay (you can buy still good money for) and a new one to get 460,470,480 GTX depending on how the budget will look and rest your system. I have this problem have to search long and I can tell you have found it to 90% zotac cards which the problem has increased, I think it's a shame because I always found Zotac well but this has now done.

If ATI and Zotac were clocked by house, the problem is probably due to the overclocking. My Zotac GTX 285 was standard clock rates and had the same problem. Nevertheless, I advise you with your next card without an OC, I have now bought and I'm fired up to 1-2% this I can do without you. Can you recommend the Gainward GTX 480.

Mindfactory having discontinued the graphics card (was clear), I'm at another shop bought a Gainward 480, no problems since. Zotac has written to request that they may not admit such errors. Zotac products I had never taken on again. Fortunately, now everything is running with the Gainward.

When I'm using PowerStrip 3.87 the graphics card as far as it goes normally, the error seems to occur less often remains, but not completely. If you during the period in which the error appears (the game is not just visible) then moves the mouse, and so is changing the direction of the character, can continue to normally when you leave the view direction, it may be that the computer crashes completely, the error can not be but at certain points in games reproduce (do not know whether this is meaningful). Can you recommend a program that I can test the graphics card for errors or can also check the temperature during the games? Do you have any solutions, I can isolate the problem? I would be very happy if someone could help me.

I have a ASUS GTX275 and in my experience this problem sometimes in Photoshop CS5, but never before in games. If the card is only about a year old, then that's a warranty case, wrap it, then, complain exact problem description and exchange. you must indeed present then not even give up the PC, because you already have a new card.