Thread: Anyone else experiencing eye strain on M1530 LED LCD?

Anyone else experiencing eye strain on M1530 LED LCD?

I facing this problem from the time I have started this M1530 LED LCD, it is really difficult for me to focus on the screen. The screen is not looking clear to me; it sometimes shows the grainy effect. I have tried to adjust setting for the screen such as decreasing the brightness, gamma and other thing. Well I want to know that I am the only one who is facing this problem and possible solution for this problem.

Re: Anyone else experiencing eye strain on M1530 LED LCD?

I am also having M1530 LED LCD and I am not facing any kind of problem with this screen. There may be two reasons for the problem that you are facing. First one is that there are people who eyes are not meant for this LED screen, means that they face problem while looking at it. In that case you must consult to related person. The other case can be that LEC piece that you are having is faulty one.

Well for me it is the screen that is dead or when the graphics card but I lean toward the screen, you cannot even make the coup of diagnosis; you do not have an external monitor connected? I do not know to what extent I need to go for the display of second screen. I hope you do not have a grainy screen, but good that you'll see by yourself, at worst of the reminder.

Perhaps no report but personally after removing strips of ram and I had to have handed over a black screen at startup, like the LEDs were on their way in fact a bar was just a little bit wrong place. Maybe something is wrong inside, remember to look strips although it would be weird being articulated by themselves. I hope this will help you to solve the problem.

I call the customer service they gave me today's make several test: press FN and power (the button to turn on) it’s not working (I had to press N if I heard a beep sound and that is the worst scenario. And they conclude that it was a problem with my motherboard. So there is a need for the technician, if there is any development I will let you know about that.

Last week I was also facing same problem. My computer system would no longer light up: black screen but fan and LED lights, that made me removed my ram, my wireless card, then I had to test it on an external display, and finally they said it was the motherboard that was dead. A technician came the next day, and he changed the motherboard in half an hour! And after that everything is normal.