Thread: problem vga GMA 4500MHD

problem vga GMA 4500MHD

I got some trouble with my VGA onboard intel GMA 4500 MHD windows 7 which have to be 732 mb but it fixing show be of 796 mb on windows 7. Previously , I used to have windows XP with service pack 3 on which I was able to play my games like Need For Speed in the proper manner but after the upgrading of my PC . But this game was not able to be played on my windows 7 even though I tried out with the setting of the VRAM to 256 mb. I need a guidance that how I could play my games on windows 7 using my this VGA card.

Re: problem vga GMA 4500MHD

You are facing problem with your graphic driver it that you must be using your old graphic driver on your windows xp. So, you just need to open the properties of the driver and set it to the windows 7 which must well-matched it to your windows. After installing the windows you will get an error message just ignore it and restart your computer then you can see that now you can play the game very comfortably.

I have the same problem with my computer and it used to get freeze the screen display when I used to play the games on my computer. It was the problem of the video card to RAM heat sink . Then I have to bring the new and different thermal adhesive and now it is tightly secure on the video card. So just look at the heat sink of the graphic card if it is getting over heated then you will not able to play the games on your computer .

It seem that the graphic card which you are not compatible with your new version of operating system you need to get the drivers updated properly. So, firstly just uninstall the graphics and then install it. After installing the drivers just which the intel official website and download the updated drivers for the windows 7 and then just restart you computer . It might help you to get solve with your problem.

My friend got a new Dell notebook which is having the GMA 4500MHD. He tried to connect his 24” LD monitor with it which is having the VGA and HDMI component connection. But the digital video quality is the worse for it and not able to play the games with very good quality and but it also get freeze the display of the screen. I need to guide my friend so I need a proper guidance to solve his problem.

You need to re-fix your graphic on your motherboard slot and have a check that the graphic card is not getting over heated. If the over heating is the problem then you need to get replace your graphic card from the manufacturer company as the over heating of the graphic card result in the hang up or black out the display screen while playing games. You need to ensure that you have to the solve your graphic problem.This might help you to get fix with your graphic problem.
    Last edited by Chandranath; 10-09-2010 at 12:42 AM.

The graphics card of the intel usually creates a problem in your system. So you just have to get the check that whether you are having the drivers updated with the upgrading of your operating system. If you are installing the windows 7 then you need not the install the drivers as it automatically starts the updating of the driver which are required by your system. If this is not done and your problem is not solved then just get your graphic card updated from your service provider.