Thread: NVIDIA Dual Monitor / Dual Wallpaper

NVIDIA Dual Monitor / Dual Wallpaper

I have a GeForce 8800 GTX and would like to set as with Windows XP to different screen backgrounds. In Windows XP this was only possible through the NVIDIA Control Panel in the Control Panel, but I no longer think in Windows 7. The NVIDIA software is on it, I have two entries in the Control Panel: "NVIDIA Control Panel" and "NVIDIA PhysX" - but having two is nothing to find the like. Do you have ideas? Please help me in solving out my issues.:

Re: NVIDIA Dual Monitor / Dual Wallpaper

If you are using the Windows operating system, then there are many multi-monitor organization tools obtainable but if you're trying to keep things complimentary and open-source the plunder get a petite slimmer. Dual Monitor Tools is a anthology of open-source applications for running your multi-monitor setup. Out of one that I would like to recommend is the Dual Monitor tools. I am sure that you will find that helpful.

Dual Monitor tools is not a solitary application but a collection of individual applications. Load only the ones you need and preserve memory in the process. The suite includes four applications presently swap screen, dual wallpaper, Dismon, and dual swap. The following points will help you to setup Dual Monitor :
    1. First you will have to right click your desktop, then select Properties.
    2. Afterward locate the Desktop Tab and click On it.
    3. At the bottom of the Desktop Tab Select the Customize Desktop Button.
    4. Now in the Desktop Items window that just poped up go to the Web Tab.
    5. Select your second wallpapers location by clicking the New Button on the right of the window
    6. Select ok, then select Ok again on the Web Window and Apply on the Desktop Window. now your pic should be on your main screen.
    7. Now Drag the Image over to the other Screen, and select Cover Desktop at the top left of the image.
    8. Right click and select Arrange By and "Lock web items on desktop". Now you can select a standard desktop for your primary display and use the web object to cover the standard desktop image on your second desktop with the image of your choice".

Swap Screen hotkey facilitates management of your windows athwart multiple monitors like moving, minimizing, and rotating the contents of monitors from one to the other. You can also confine the mouse movement to a single monitor. Dual Wallpaper is a simple wallpaper manager that offers dissimilar wallpaper on each screen or straddling wallpaper. Dismon Allows for selective disabling of monitors-handy for gaming and predominantly picky applications that do not play nice with numerous monitors. Dual Snap is a screen capture application designed for capturing images from the secondary monitors. As noted above each application stands unaccompanied so if you see at tool that interests you, you can resolve it from the suite and use it without the others.

First, you desire a nice picture from one of the wallpaper sites that have wide-screen or dual monitor wallpaper. To find out what the twice sized resolution of your screen is, go to your Display Properties System Tab and click on settings. Take reminder of what your present resolution is (Note: Both of your monitors should be set to the identical resolution or this will not look as nice). The bigger number is the width of your monitor. for example mine is... 1280 by 1024 pixels.