Thread: Broken bezel repair on Inspiron E1505?

Broken bezel repair on Inspiron E1505?

I have a dell inspironE1505 and I was having a problem with its sound problem during DVD playback. T fix this problem I have taken my laptop to my friend to fix this problem as he has knowledge about this issue. But at the time of closing the laptop screen a cracking noise was heard by us. Actually it was the noise of the lower screw of the left side of the laptop in the LCD’s bezel. Due to which bezel was a little broken from there. The whole laptop screen is fine. I want replace it before anything else gets broken at the time of handling it. Any suggestion, Where to get replacement.

Re: Broken bezel repair on Inspiron E1505?

I was having the same problem with my Inspiron 6400. This type of problem occurs due to the plastic and metal around the hinge. It masses with each other which results in this type of loose. Which makes difficult to watch the images and the pictures? If it is the same problem which you have. At the time I used some cyano acrylate super glue with some epoxy to secure it. It is working best today also after five months.

As your bezel is broken and you want to replace it. I will suggest you to go to the dells service center. They may be helping you as this is their product. If your product is under warranty period than they will replace it. Or you can go to other one which has the bezel at a very low cost as compare with the dell. You can purchase it from the eBay. As I know they have bezels for an E1505is about $20 or less. Try this.

You have problem that your bezel is broken and you want to replace it. It is easy to replace the dell screen as they are available at the all dell’s authorized dealer. Dell’s accessories are easily available at the shops too and they are very easy to replace. Hinges and bezel’s are available to the impact computers.com. Also you can search them on the eBay they may have this.

You have the problem of bezels which are broken. Generally they are broken in the dell laptop due to the messing between the hinges and the plastic cover on the screen. They can be replaced easily in the dell laptop. You can order them through the online shopping. I will recommend you to go to the laptop repairing center who repair such things they will solve your problem.

You can change it by yourself just order a new bezel and do these steps properly as follows: Remove the Battery. Remove the Hinge Cover. Remove the LCD Screen. Now unstuck all the display bumpers. Unscrew all the six screws in the display bumpers. After all this unclip all the edges which is need some power and this is the hard part of this process. Do it on your own risk. I f the problem exist then go to the service center for further help.