Thread: Gigabyte GTX470 and the nvlddmkm.

Gigabyte GTX470 and the nvlddmkm.

I bought a new GTX 470 from Asus and thus my GTX260 sent into retirement. Worked around, I have rebuilt the cards; latest drivers from Nvidia are installed, and thus began to be. In the Device Manager an unknown "PCI Device has surfaced, this is definitely by ASUS > graphics card. It works at first glance everything. Drivers downloaded from Nvidia times but it is probably just for the motherboard. But the problem is that it is giving me nvlddmkm error, and to be honest currently I am not having any idea related that but the need the solution for the same.

Re: Gigabyte GTX470 and the nvlddmkm.

I am not a novice user related to this so I have tested these thing and the graphics card fan runs continuously to 40%. The other problem is that COD MW2 is two times frozen game and had slightly pixelated but does not change the color to run for a few more white Pixel. Sound but computer stopped responding. Have times then installed the MSI after Burner for the fan that comes times to speed work, too! I am not able to find the solution for this problem till hence seeking for the same.

Are you using the same driver for a GTX470 as for your old GTX260? That can actually not be. Not for nothing has the Nvidia driver page for a subdivision of the GPU driver 200 series, 400 series. Lad times the correct driver. I know that the new 400 will be supported but only for a few driver versions right? But whether you're looking at 200 or 400 does not matter anyways always land on the latest.

So, the power supply is what I call top. Then remain only the following possibilities. First thing is incompatibility of the hardware > write to me again your motherboard. The second driver problem or incompatibility of Windows and Nvidia drivers. Prevent times to install the Windows driver: Was my problem the other day. The third possibility may defect in the map > Very unlikely! The last one is Overheating: What kind of a housing pal, what many fans, how warm is the card, how warm the CPU?

Driver problem I close out actually, it does since three hours earlier times and have a round of UT3, liquid and no Problems. Graphics card is idle at about 50 degree, and close to 70 degree at Zoggn. On cooling, it definitely does not lack in my brand new big-tower. This are the thing that you have asked for and I have also tested each and everything that you have given but it has not result in anything fruitful.

The unknown PCI device you could get away herewith, and download the chipset drivers and install if you have not done yet. Then again the best bios to the latest state to bring it, especially with a new graphics card. You also need umbedingt test if the error occurs still, it may have happened even a simple software conflict, so that the game crashed. As your fan you should contact Nvidia.

The fan I have with the MSI tool get a grip is therefore no longer an issue. The latest mother board drivers are already on it; this was also installed over it. BIOS update will come to me for the time being the question. I think there is no different driver for nVidia cards. But some older cards are supported only up to a certain driver version.