Thread: GeForce GTX 275 strange problem

GeForce GTX 275 strange problem

I made a change in PC graphics, bringing this wonderful XFX Geforce GTX 275 Extreme Edition or OC. I just happen to play Crysis and Crysis Warhead, and the case is that when home, begins to sound in the PC sounds strange as if the power supply was not able to move graphics and "suffer." We like sounds that make some monitors that sound when turned on, say, so electric? As capacitors loading do not know how to explain it. Well the fact is that when the screen stays black will not play, appears as an image, either from the menu, it sounds and during the game just sounds, but there are times when the PC is turned off fully as if feeding lacks power and does not let you turn it on until you turn off and back button on / off power supply itself.

Re: GeForce GTX 275 strange problem

The thing is that if the source is too small, but connection is not, since the power comes two 8-pin connections, and this graph uses only 2 of 6. That cannot happen or if the graph problem, the fact is that it will only happens in those two games, at any other does not sound nor is it anything unusual. Tested on Dirt2 max resolution and smooth, Batman AA, Modern and Lake Warfare2 and they are working fine for this thing.

I think that this will not add that the power supply and it has the function that the fan is automatically activated when warm, this is the only thing you need to concern about that, you just need restart that thing most of the time because stays engaged and does not start. I am saying this because when I start Crysis, and not the fan spinning and heats up much more the source, it may be that the problem, it turns off and over temperature no source as a system of protection.

This is not necessary that the source being to move the VGA (though totally unaware, and will not). Look, maybe if you try another source but do not feel the "zzzz", but knows that nothing happens, and that never hurt the VGA. Happens too many high ends VGA cards in certain fonts, or the Corsair is saved. I have a HD4890 TOXIC and I was the same with the PC P and C 610, now I buy a CM SILENT PRO 700 and the mysteriously gone!

The thing that I have noticed is that when the power supply fan is stopped and entered the crysis at the moment to enter or start playing the whole computer shuts down, however if given the fan continues to operate, costing enough but still, that is, with the noise of the source but lesser extent function! Since we already know it can be the source probably fall short, any recommendations for good power supply.

Well the truth is that I have looked at this thing it has convinced me much, as I have it for little money: Sonar NOX 780W Modular. Not that this is or if you recommend me some, but tacens buy another, but I am scared because I read the review for that and it is not doing good in the market. If you any suggestion related to that then let me know about that.

This makes me exactly the same with the 275 without a restart and change the font might be thinking that I have a antec 850w quattro pro and is doing the same thing is what makes me most in my scarlet 32 which I thought that it had failed but the second selection could not claim much tension and stabilizer buy anything without knowing I am still making the noise and I have seen that it has not satisfied me.