Thread: Which LCD TV is the best in the market?

Which LCD TV is the best in the market?

I am planning to buy a new LCD TV for my home which is having the best display quality as well as the sound. But while looking into the market there are several companies are available and guarantee for best picture quality. I am confused with the same. So if any one know then let me know Which LCD TV is the best in the market? so that i can have one easily. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which LCD TV is the best in the market?

As per my knowledge there is nothing better then the LG LCD TV who are the best in the selling of the LCD TV in the Market. The picture quality and sound quality which you are looking for, will not be available in any other brand. So if you are looking to get the best one for your home then i will advise you to go with the LG LCD TV.

I am having trust on the Samsung and other then that i wont trust. I am using the Samsung LCD tv from last several year and did not got any complaint with the same also the sound quality is great in the same. I am using the Samsung Prototype Ultra-Slim LCD TV which is the slick and best for me. So if you want can buy one for yours.

In the list of the LCD tv there are lots of company available but the best one . are Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG, Toshiba. None other then this is having the best in the market and people are having the trust on the same. If you wanted to select from them it is better to check for the quality of your own. This is what is the best method to select one for you need.

While searching for the best LCD TV i have found a post on this forum which is having the comparison between the different brand name which you can go through and find the best one from there. So if you like then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.
    Samsung Vs Philips Vs Sony LCD TV

Sony is the brand on which i am having faith for the quality. Sony is the developer of the best LCD TV in the market. Sony Bravia is known for the most popular LCD TV in from Sony. I am using the Sony Bravia KDL-Z4500 which is having the best functionality with the sound as well as the picture. I will advise you to go with the same.

If you are looking for the best LCD TV then i will advise you to go with the help of the below given post which is having the detailed about the multiple LCD TV that will help you for deciding the LCD TV. So if you like then go through the same and let me tell know whether you like it or not.
    http://forums.techarena.in/portable-devices/1353804.htm