Thread: Galaxy Streams Desktop to TV

Galaxy Streams Desktop to TV

While i was surfing on the net just came to know about the Galaxy Streams Desktop to TV but did not got more information regarding the same. I am running the Galaxy GeForce GTX and that is why curious to know about the same. If any one knows about the same then please let me know so that i can work with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Galaxy Streams Desktop to TV

The galaxy is having the new product lunch which can stream any video directly form your desktop computer to the TV. You have to work with the Video card as well as the receiver which will perform the same. You can stream the video wirelessly without having any cable for the same. This is wireless medium to stream the video.

If you are wanted to know more about the same then let me tell you that you should visit the official site of the same where you can get it working instruction for then same. I can not give you the link for as this not allowed. So better Google for same and let me know whether you are getting any issue with the same.

First of all thanks for the reply that you have given me regarding the issue. I have gone through the replies that you have given me. I am satisfied with the reply which you have given me. I have visited the Google and got the complete guide foe same on hardocp. If any wanted to know about the same then PM me i will help you with the same.