Thread: Mobility issues in ATI 5650 with green dots

Mobility issues in ATI 5650 with green dots

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the video card that I have installed. I use ATI 5650 card and the issue is when playing Crysis game. I get green dots while executing the game. I do not know what could have caused it. Please help me out so that I can make the changes to be processed and get it worked well which would be better.

Re: Mobility issues in ATI 5650 with green dots

The issue could be with the driver that you have installed to the system. In order to get the issue to be sorted. It is necessary and essential that you do check for the same and work it well as needed. It will be better for you. So get the desired thing to be implemented well which will let you to get process of the thing and process as needed. You may get to a better solution then.

Check out for the drivers. You need to upgrade them and make the essential changes which will let you to get to a better conclusion. It will be better for you. So perform as needed. You may then be able to process well which will let you to get process for the thing and get the implementation to get sort. So check out and then process. It will be better. So check out.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to check out that is by installing the application that is the driver under compatible mode. It can be done well that is by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then process for the thing that is by under properties section choose Windows XP mode. It will help you out well for the same.

Run the system under safe mode and then check out which will be better for you. Do check out and then make the process which will be better for you. So get the issue to be sorted and then process as needed. You may get to a better solution. So do check out and then work as needed. It will be better for you. so get the thing to be processed as needed.

Perform a clean boot service. It will be better for you. So get the desired thing to be processed as needed. In order to get the issue to be functioned. As it is been done you need to look out which will be better for you. So process for the thing. That is disable the service and then well which will be better for you. Check out and make it function.