Thread: ATI Radeon HD 2600 driver issue with OpenSuse 11.3

ATI Radeon HD 2600 driver issue with OpenSuse 11.3

I have installed ATI Radeon HD 2600 video card to the desktop machine which is been working with default OpenSuse 11.3. The problem is that it wont boot to desktop as it reboots everytime. I do not know what could have caused the problem but the video card is not able to function well. I have no idea about the same. Please guide me for the same so that I can process as needed. Need Ati drivers for the video card that I use in OpenSuse 11.3

Re: ATI Radeon HD 2600 driver issue with OpenSuse 11.3

I would suggest you to get the issue to be process well. It will let you to get the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to check out by making a clean install of the OpenSuse. As it is been done then make the installation of the driver for the video card. i would suggest you to perform for the same as needed. It may then help you well for getting the thing to be processed as needed. So check out.

It could be that the application or the driver that you have installed may not be proper and this is the reason you are not able to get work well or function for the same. So in order to get the issue to be sorted it is necessary that you get the desired driver from the official site of ATI and then check for the compatibility. As it is been check ed you can then make the things to be processed as needed. It will be better for you.

Do check for the same by making the reinstallation of the drivers for the same by getting it from the official site of ATI. You may then be able to work well. A clean install of the same will let you to get work without any issue. Do check out and then make the aspects to be functioned well. It will really let you to get to a proper solution and make the changes to be functioned as required.

You can get the desired driver on the developer site. Get it installed to the system and then process well. It will be better for you to get sort of the same and then function well. It will then let you to get sort of the thing and then process as needed. I hope you may then be able to get function with the change. So look out and process as needed.