Thread: Where are the Samsung Eyefinity Monitors

Where are the Samsung Eyefinity Monitors

Everyone knows the principle of eyefinity, connect multiple displays. But on the same hand the monitor setup is also very costly. I heard that there are some nice budge monitors for ATI Eyefinity support. On searching I found that Samsung has provided a monitor for the same. I think this might increase the budget for the same, but does this really supports the same.

Re: Where are the Samsung Eyefinity Monitors

There was sometime before when AMD has provided Eyefinity supported cards as one of the major players in the field of video. The latter effect has formalized two ranges of screens adapted with these and MD230x6 MD230x3. The kit consists of six MD230x6 screens 23" and allows a resolution of 5760x2160 pixels, while the kit does MD230x3 only three screens of 23" Still, for a resolution of 5760x1080 or 3240x1920 pixels.

I am not too much aware about the different monitors of Samsung which provides you Eyefinity support. Regarding the connectivity, I had found the interfaces DisplayPort, DVI and VGA. Samsung recommends using an ATI HD5450 for the model with three screens and an ATI HD 5870 Eyefinity Edition for the top model. The group of monitor is nice and gives you a good support.

Multi-screen solution can provide you Eyefinity support of AMD and this has some annoying limitations. The need to have at least one screen with DisplayPort input to enjoy over two screens. So that gives you add up additional hardware For its part, NVIDIA does not have such a rule with its solution surround, but requires the use of an SLI motherboard and two GeForce recent.

I think there is much better support provided for the Radeon card. There are two solutions provided for Eyefinity support. First is use a specific card as the Sapphire HD 5770 Flex , or buy an adapter active. Problem, they are not readily available and are expensive. PowerColor has announced that they might would circulate a adapter which will offer DP / DVI SL and the same will be limited to 1920x1200.

Samsung has number for models of Eyefinity support. Eyefinity is a new technology that AMD will be available with AMD's DirectX 11 graphics cards (GPUs Evergreen). These new graphics cards have six independent videos released allowing the connection of one to six display to a single video card.You might need to search for some better brand for the same.

There are around 6 monitor support on AMD Eyefinity. So the setup for the same is bit messy. AMD's documentation is clear on this subject, each card can use a maximum of two output VGA / DVI or HDMI output and a DP. When using a three-screen setup, the frequencies are managed so that the output DP can be used to output a signal DP. To have a other output adapter must be absolutely active.