Thread: 5970 heaven benchmark doesnt seem right

5970 heaven benchmark doesnt seem right

Hi friends, I want to ask you that I am using graphic card of 5970. And it seems a bit low. I just want to ask that same thing you also experience with this 5970. Or it is because of pc configuration. I have operating system of windows xp, RAM 2x 1 GB Zion DDR2-800 MH, Hard disk, Western Digital Caviar Blue - 320 GB SATA, Optical drive LG GSA-H55, Network card Onboard 10/100/1000 GbE, Graphic card ofas I mentioned earlier 5970. So please can you suggest me what is the problem.
    Last edited by Boagrius; 31-08-2010 at 03:54 AM.

Re: 5970 heaven benchmark doesnt seem right

Hey whatever you are asking I can understand that because when I bought this graphic card at that time I was also facing exactly the same problem. But the I share this problem with one of my friend then he told me that no it is ok. But then I searched on this also some of the same reply I got there also so I think it seems about right. If you are not satisfied with this then I hope go for the next one.

Whatever you saying my friend it is ok in your case. But when I was facing this I searched it a lot on this and post my question on the some forum site. And on this topic I didn't get the related thread on this topic. But after a time I got answer on this. They replied me that you just simply re-install that. And you will get solution. I did the same and now it is working properly. You try this. I think it will help you.

No I think it's not a matter of re-installing your driver. Because few month back I was facing it. Then one my friend suggest me to shift back on 5850. Because this problem is there for every time. Then I shift back now I get the nice view. Because it is at very low score at my benchmark, I ran at 1920x1200 (4AA & 16x) and got higher score than u with my 5850. I will suggest you to shift 5850.

It is not like that my friend. Because my friend was also facing this. Then we google on this topic and in one of replies we got solution on this. In that reply it was written that you just go to your folder you will get some nvidia. You just simply delete that file then restart your pc and then re ran it. It will fix your problem.

Hey friend whatever you have posted in you post I have tried that on my computer. But as I know that it won't work same thing happen it doesn't work. It is fail to take into consideration that in crossfireX the one lot of data is mirrored into the two or tree cards. Also even if you have one 2 GB card, it can only effectively work to the same level of performance as the slowest card which is your 1 GB 5870. Please tell me anyone if you have solution of this.

Hey thanks buddy, I was getting sick of because this problem. But as I saw your post then I have did the same thing on my pc. And after doing all that I have just re-start it. And then I have simply start it. Now it's view is much better than previous one. And ya again one more time, thanks buddy. And others who are looking for the same problem I just want to suggest them that try this It will halp you as it did in my case.
    Last edited by Wappinger; 01-09-2010 at 11:26 PM.