Thread: Drivers for GeForce 258.96 WHQL

Drivers for GeForce 258.96 WHQL

I use a desktop and have installed GeForce 258.96 WHQL video card. The problem is that I am not able to play Sniper Ghost Warrior game well. I do not know what could be the problem. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to be processed and work well which will be beneficial. I need the driver for the card that I use. Please help me out for the same. Hope to get the desired thing that is needed. I use Windows XP.

Re: Drivers for GeForce 258.96 WHQL

Check out for the utility disc which you may have got. You can make use of the same as the application or he driver will be in the disc. So look out and then try to make essential changes which will let you to get to a better solution. Install the driver using the disc also the installation process will run automatically s you insert the disc. Follow the process and make it install.

You can get the desired update from the official site of Nvidia. Click on the link and then make the desired aspect to be processed and work which will be better for you. So check out and then make the implementation to be processed and work. It will be better for you. So check out and then process. I hope the download of the given link will be beneficial for you. So check out.

Install the driver that you have got under safe mode. Look for the thing. As safe mode would be very much beneficial and you can get the change to be processed as needed. This is because safe mode will let the thing to get work well as it do not have much of the feature which would cause the issue. So do look out and then make the changes to be worked. Do look out and get it implemented.

You can get the things to be processed well that is by functioning as needed. It is necessary that you do function well for the change that is essential. In order to get the things to be implemented you need to work as needed. All you need to do is to get the driver and then install it under compatible mode or make it install under safe mode. You will get to a better solution then.