Thread: Windows open in wrong screen windows 7

Windows open in wrong screen windows 7

I have a desktop PC which i can use with the any of my office LCD all are Samsung LCD. I have been using a wireless mouse and a wireless keyboard which works with both the LCD screen at my office but when i try to use the keyboard with the third screen which is in another room i am not able to use the desktop because when i click on the desktop icon the application opens only on the two screen not on the third screen which is in the other room.

Re: Windows open in wrong screen windows 7

I think that you have not you have not connected the third screen properly and hence you are not able to get the effect of what ever you are doing on the third screen. If even this does not resolves the issue then i would suggest you to install the drivers properly once again this should resolve the issue for sure.

I just bought a new computer that runs on Windows 7. I have two screens above a VGA plug on a GeForce 220 GT. Everything works fine except the playing of online video website like you tube Daylimotion. Video works but when I put it in full screen, they plant my 2 screen turns black for about 4 seconds before returning to the normal and again throughout the 10 seconds until I left that are not full screen. I have to mention that when I look at a video store on my computer using any program VLC, Windows Media Player, Real Player. That never happens. Thank you your help.

I think that you are facing this problem because of the browser which you are using so it would be better if you try to use the internet explorer browser on your system. You can also use the Mozilla Firefox browser i would recommend you to use the Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7 browser. Hopefully this should help you to resolve the error.

I already tried Firefox and the Internet Explorer gives me the same result. Regarding the pluging I do not really know how it works but it seems that when not in days, the video is downright unreadable out I can read it without problem if it're not full screen. How to verify that the property to pluging days I look anyway. But I think it has a direct connection with the computer software may be the graphics card driver or the plant or when I miss a simple adjustment with Windows 7 for dual screen.

Well you have two separate screens at windows because Windows can consider the two screens as one of the size of two according to the parameters. Try to occupy the 2nd screen (Ctrl + Alt + Supr) the task manager and go over the test. This will make the screen active.

If mozilla is a little beyond the first screen on the 2nd may be it will open the video on the 2. When I play dirt2, the game starts on the 1st and the 2nd screen becomes noir.tout walk. If I have the task manager on the 2nd screen the game is still on the 1st and the task manager is displayed normally on the 2nd (the 2nd does not go all black.