Thread: Philips SAA7130 TV Card

Philips SAA7130 TV Card

I am having an issue with the recently purchased SAA7130 TV Video Capture Card which is not working with audio. The Audio is not matching with the video mouth motion. I am unable to get the issue resolved. So if any one is having knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about the it. Thank in advance.

Re: Philips SAA7130 TV Card

Have you installed the driver for the TV Philips SAA7130 TV Card? If not then i will advise you to first install the driver for the Philips SAA7130 TV Card and after that try to use the audio which might be not working due to the issue of the driver. So install the driver and see whether it is working for you or not. I hope to get it work by this.

To work with the issue i will advise you to use the SAA713x chip's capability which will work with the issue and sync then audio with the video from the PCI card that you are looking for. So try this out and let me know whether it working for you or not so that i can find some more solution for the same. Thanks.

I think that you might not have set the audio setting properly. But first make sure that you have inserted the Audio output of Tuner Card into the lin (Blue)of the computer port. After that go to the audio setting and then select the "Enable Multi streams Recording in Play Back" and "Enable Multi streams Playback in Play Back". This will help you to resolve the issue.

I will first advise you to check whether the port which you have connected Philips SAA7130 TV Card or not. I think there might be possibility that the port is not functioning properly and that is why you are not getting the proper sound with the same. Also make sure that the video is proper and not having issue with the same.

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the issue with the audio and video sync then i will advise you to contact the Phillip regarding the issue and let them know about the issue. It might be possible that the product is fault. Engineer of the Philip might fix the issue. So contact them for support and work with the issue.