Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

AtI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 series

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 17-08-2010

AtI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 series

My laptop has a option to upgrade the graphic card. Rightnow it is not having any. I am using the default on-board video chip that gives me a decent resolution. I found ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 as a good model and I am planing to go fro the same. I am trying to find out a bit more information on the same. I want to add this in my laptop so that I can play games more properly on the same. Most of the time I am going to play games on the dual display. So I hope that ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 can handle the graphical output. I am quiet not sure about the exact graphic resolution, but I hope this will work fine.

Old 17-08-2010

This card brings all the latest features on your system. The ATI Radeon HD 4350 is designed to delivers performance that you will need on latest games. You will get high definition output on the same and I am quiet sure you can experience next level graphic output on that. I will advice you to go with the card. But do verify different upgrade choices before going. You have to update the latest drivers to get enhanced output. Most of this cards perform well even if you attach a dual monitor on the same.
Old 20-08-2010

The card is a mid range one but not very amazing. This card offer you a DirectX 10.1 support and it falls in the lower-class gpu for notebooks. If you are looking for a good graphic output then you have to go for HD 4350. That is a higher one. You can play all your games on medium settings. And the output might not be sufficient enough if you want to play high graphic demanding games like GTA 4. That is the place where this card fell shorts. You can try checking out for more new models.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , ,