Thread: Unlocking Overclock settings on Pheonix BIOS

Unlocking Overclock settings on Pheonix BIOS

Hi guys ! I wanted to unlock my BIOS because I am going to try for the overclocking of my AMD Athlon 64x2 3200+, but of course, my BIOS options to perform so are locked .

The system specification :

XP Home Edition SP2
    Pheonix Awards BIOS 6.0
    2046 MB RAM
    DirectX 9.0C (obviously.)
    GeForce 9600 GSO

Re: Unlocking Overclock settings on Pheonix BIOS

I am running with a Phoenix BIOS in my notebook and figured out that a ROM memory and it assumes as to manage to open with the Phoenix BIOS Editor. Would it create any possibility or some types of simplicity to unlock the BIOS ? One more thing , can a BIOS mode could override TME possibility and allow for the overclocking if my motherboard is running with the TME enabled?

No , when one of our modes properly moved for the "Unlocked" a phoenix ,You can get one of the options which didn't shown within the Setup Tree when it was gettign opened in the PBE. If you will take a look closely then you will be able to find that each one option specified at that place within the PBE will already be retrievable .

When the mod moved successfully , PBE displaying some extra options after the Mod which couldn't be seen before ! We are still using to replicate what I have done and will make this proper when we get this in proper manner..

Hi everyone having such type of issue . I wanted to share something with you and I think it would hint you to get the concept . You obviously are able to unlock the system which is constructed by the manufacturer such as HP or dell because they do the same for warranty related things For example.. So the users don't screw with the BIOS then put this within the warranty claim when they screw this up.

I didn't worked upon the SuSE before , so this should not be any helpful in this case , but what is libswf? Is this some form of open source Flash decoder, and commonly associated with the gnash? If so then you may need to try for moving to the closed source Adobe Flash player. You would have to find out the better method to do which is kept into the SuSE, as it can be done properly via the package management system. There is another way , move to Adobe.com and go through the download links.