Thread: Display driver issue in dell inspiron 1564

Display driver issue in dell inspiron 1564

I have a Dell Inspiron 1564 laptop and it is been installed under Windows 7. The problem is that the display driver is not able to cope well with the system and it is not able to function as needed. I have no idea for the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes that is needed in order to get it worked well. Hope to get a better solution which will help out in better way to get the issue to be sorted.

Re: Display driver issue in dell inspiron 1564

The problem is quite related to the video card that is been installed. So in order to get the issue to be sorted you need to look out for the thing that is by functioning and making the desired change in order to work out as needed. It will be better for you to get sort of the issue by updating the driver for the video card and make it function as needed. This will be better for you and make the change that is needed. Do look out.

Remove the drivers that is been installed and as it is been done you need to remove them and make a reinstallation with the updated one. This will surely help you out to get the issue to be sorted and work as needed. So do look out and make the change that will be better for you to get the things sorted and worked as needed It will be better for you to make the things process as required.

There is other way through which you can make the things to be processed well and function as needed. It will be better that you do look out for the same by making the installation of the driver under compatible mode or by performing a clean boot. You need to disable the services that are been active and then try to install the application well under the same. It will be better fir you and then make the change that is needed. So do look out and function which will be better.

Loo out for a better and fresh copy of the application that is fro the official website. You may then get a proper implementation to be worked. Do look out and check out that is needed. So do look out and function which will be better for you. The official website needs to be processed. Do look and make the change which will be better for you.