Thread: Display Driver Corrupted on Intel 915 gateway

sad Display Driver Corrupted on Intel 915 gateway

okay please help me my display driver is gone i'm not sure what happened i have tried re downloading it but it still will not work every time i turn my computer on it says that my display driver is corrupted or not installed, so i tried to delete and reinstall it and now i cant even find it on my computer

i have a intel 915 gateway windows XP Radeon x300/x550/x1050

i tried to reinstall my drivers but i think i did it wrong or if i did it right its still not working so please help if you can it wont let me play my games because no display driver is active and every time i scroll up or down on firefox it looks all "glitch y and wavy" i guess best way to explain it and i really don't
    want to pay 30$ for that driver detective :l

i have tried downloading new drives so many times but i cant get them to work if you can help thank you

Re: Display Driver Corrupted on Intel 915 gateway

Could you please first of all tell us which Operating System you are using? If you are on vista then you can try installing the driver for your display card and motherboard in Compatibility mode. Remove that hardware device in Device Manager, right-click on the driver executable/installer file and select the Compatibility tab; click the checkbox before Run this program in Compatibility mode for option and select Windows Vista in the list-down box; then try installing the device driver. In addition, you can use the Windows XP driver for testing.