Thread: Samsung Metro TV Connectivity Problems in New Pc Studio over Bluetooth

Samsung Metro TV Connectivity Problems in New Pc Studio over Bluetooth

I want to use my Nokia 6303 mobile phone in accordance with OVI Suite over Bluetooth, and I also want to try this thing with the Samsung Metro TV through the use of Samsung New pc studio. But the problem is that when I have connected my mobile phone through Nokia PC Studio, I am getting error message that is something like this. Failed to open the device and the other error that I am getting is failed to change mode. I need help for Samsung Metro TV Connectivity Problems in New Pc Studio over Bluetooth

Re: Samsung Metro TV Connectivity Problems in New Pc Studio over Bluetooth

I am not confident for this solution but you can try this for solving the problem that you are facing. First of all select the PC studio as your default connection type that is in the PC connections menu in your mobile phone after that try to reboot your system. Do not forget to check the file transfer over Bluetooth from your Windows Explorer, because if it is not working the there is a problem with your device.

Thanks for the suggestion I have checked the entire thing that you have said and they are working fine and I have also updated the Samsung NPD to 1.5.1 but that also cannot resolve the issue. Really I am disappointed with Samsung because of this problem. Now the thing I am trying to contact customer service of Samsung Mobile phone let’s see what will be outcome.

I think you need to check the configuration of com port and do not forget to check all the services that are enabled. You can try to disable the Nokia PC suite and then do let it to monitor any of the port or hardware. I have seen few new PC studios from Samsung that are almost clone of Nokia pc suite that also include driver names. Try these measures for solving your problem.

I have tried the specific Samsung Bluetooth modem port, Samsung's new PC - Studio to connect. Nokia PC Suite does not start using Windows. But there are a number of Nokia's service is automatically activated without my consent. However, this does not seem the problem in my case. Samsung's Metro TV unfortunately does not seem to exposure to PC via Bluetooth, the studio model. Mobile phone does not allow me to choose what Bluetooth services are enabled. I called Samsung customer service and to report on this issue, they said: "only connect via USB cable and Samsung's nuclear power source."

I will suggest you to try this thing for install Samsung Studio on different computer that is not including any of the Nokia software. I think that the problem is not with Samsung Studio it can be a problem with the computer system you are using. If you can provide the information related to the operating system you are using then I will be in a better position to solve your problem.