Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-07-2010

Screen Flickers after boot/sleep (mode) and then stops

I am having Sony Vaio laptop having Vista and upgraded it to Windows 7 Home Premium. After few days my laptop monitor started blinking after boot for few seconds and then blinking stops. The same happens when my laptop is started from sleep mode.

I have reinstalled the driver but that didnt help at all.
Old 30-07-2010

Re: Screen Flickers after boot/sleep (mode) and then stops

You should perform a clean install of the operating system. As it is been done you can then work well for the same. As it is been done you can then check out for the desired concept to be processed. It is necessary that will be helpful for you. Do check out and get to the implementation. This is necessary for you. Do look out.
Old 04-08-2010

Re: Screen Flickers after boot/sleep (mode) and then stops

You should perform a clean install of the operating system. As it is been done you can then work well for the same. As it is been done you can then check out for the desired concept to be processed.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , ,