Thread: SLI problems in two 9800 GX2

SLI problems in two 9800 GX2

The motherboard is an Asus Striker II Extreme with 2048 MB DDR Ram OCZ III. The graphics are as stated in the heading 2 9800 GX2 in SLI composite. After I had everything right and I have windows installed, which has latest software (drivers) I have Vista but said that because I can set up quad-SLI. Later it has also accepted the trial in the n-vidia Panel as a quad-SLI. Is just funny that out of the blue LEDs are the plugs on the rear of which only the second I've lit from above, here are the lowest hscon brought to light. Then I've also noticed a significant performance increase. but now is doing so well as my computer is nothing at all Maybe a fps in crysis faster than before. I have a 1000 watt power supply are can not bear it. I need to make pictures of the whole thing is after all what vielicht show wrong but all LEDs "Green On". I have a GX2 I want my 18 just kind of me has a different part of my family bought another one. I have to say yet that the club is 3d and the other from EVGA, I do not hope that it is because that my SLI not really.

Re: SLI problems in two 9800 GX2

From which company is for your power supply? SLI bridge there? In the BIOS once looked after SLI settings? I think that you should give the proper replies for the above mentioned questions, only then it would be possible to give some appropriate solutions.!! Hope that you will give the proper explanation next time.

Sorry for not providing the proper information. So in BIOS I have really nothing in respect of which looked for some time a tip on what I could find exactly.!! SLI Bridge I turn I'm also a second tried in all possible directions (2).!! And the power supply is an IT Spire Rock no half year old has never prepared problems.. So even I am confused that what would be exact problem.

Ok, power supply seems to be a pretty good views, then you can leave the path as an error. Otherwise everything made new? Check for and the correct plug for splashing around electricity? So I still do not have in hand 9800GX2 Fare t thus has the LEDs light up where if is working properly?

Yes thus actually does everything I've tested the graphics cards alone provides me with no errors and each is identified correctly in the Control Panel. This is the bios version 0901 indian 1001 has hardly changed the motherboard which works really well as it did with ner 8400 GS tested to reach secure. since my Baord triple SLI capable, I might try it the thing in the second from above. About ista not suitable, according to Asus' if one only makes use SLi should be the highest and lowest use. I've got a water cooling and water-both VGAs have each LED can see everything good and also gives me an OK sign.

Normally it would have a function in the bios "SLI Board Apperatur" or something similar to give. As would be recognized SLI Memory, and then you can do that to "Enable" position. And that has to do now to SLI Memory with his problem? Nothing. They are two completely different things ...The third card does little more performance, and the fourth no performance increase. The electricity bill explodes, it is suitable quad sli. A single GTX280 is better than your four cards.

Even if you can clean up by reinstalling the thing ... Tip of the sale is really exactly what you should do. SLI only makes enough problems, QuadSLI brings almost nothing. Then same performance haste to more economical conditions I'd say. I also have sli, but only two times 8800gts640, but still runs as clean since I use nHancer and not restricted by the nvidia Control Panel. Example stalker clear sky, none of the modes in control panel ran smoothly, first with nHancer and compatibility for directx10 ran the whole thing. NHancer Although it takes a certain training period, but due to the excellent descriptions in the program is worth the whole final.

I was trying to do overclocking 2GB G. Skill DDR2. For Each one I Used SetFSB to push the memory frequency Higher Was Until no longer Blend Orthos stable (or the computer frozen), and The Highest Recorded For Each stable clock setting. NOTE THAT THROUGHOUT the subtimings stayed constant all the tests, and Were in September based on the EPP Recommendations for 533 MHz (DDR2-1066). Also note That the MCH latency (Performance Level) Was to a high number (10) to Ensure That Was Indeed a failure due to the ram, and the northbridge Not Being pushed too far.

I tell you your second graph xxx is the file you sent me because the second graph belonging to one identical to mine XXX. Check with the GPUZ without the SLI bridge and you'd tell me, if not remove the graphic you have in the PCIEx16 number 1 and just start with the second graph you will see that the clock of this graph is 680 and the version of the bios are different. I think the problem you have with the BR04 is that you have installed the SLI bridge and try again without it. These ROMs are for the SLI so I do not think you read it correctly because this operation.

I've done some testing and I think he can, you can not extract this file because you are running the version of Windows uses Nvflash for MS-DOS version. anyway, you'll need to record the BIOS later. I hope you drive picks up and creates a boot disk format it as a system disk, reboot back into these files and do the same steps recalls that "without the SLI bridge". Formatting a Disk A: with the option to "create a boot disk from MS-DOS". Unzip with winrar or winzip and copy the two files NVFLASH_557.zip within the disk and restart booting from the disk.

I have to ask if these one hundred percent sure that does not enter the operating system or if you do not see that the operating system has started but you do not see it because your screen goes black. To verify this let go long enough for the operating system and should be booted and running, then unplug the DVI cable for 3 seconds and then reconnect to see if the image reappears on the screen. If we soften appears again a topic of EDDIDs protocols and this is complicated, but first let's as simple. This is a possibility it is also possible that some of these cards is dead but it is rare if it works before you install the drivers.

What drivers which were already actualize you? Would be desirable to perform the test in a clean operating system, recently installed, and that in any case directly install driver version 195.62 that goes great with this graphic. You should also clean install once and I told the drivers to do the following, because I once a few drivers I hooked the system of internal SLI and recognized me wrong besides that monitors had a wrong behavior.

With graphs that let working independently of each other. With multi GPU mode shuts down the pc completely off the chart out for an hour or two is important to download the chart so you can reset the SLI correctly and then turn it on again after that time to return to the nvidia panel and reactivate the multi GPU mode to reboot completely all the parameters of the graph including the SLI configuration, which again only makes default.