Thread: Getting The Medion Md 9570 Graphics Tablet To Work With Vista

Getting The Medion Md 9570 Graphics Tablet To Work With Vista

I have a tablet 9570 Medion brand, which worked perfectly until today, however, following a move and format the pc, I lost the drivers and the cd. The necessary driver called makro key manager I think. If anyone know where I could find them or could i install on vista, because i just added vista operating system on my tablet. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Getting The Medion Md 9570 Graphics Tablet To Work With Vista

You need to download the drivers form website. Let me give you an idea that I apply personally for each of my computers: When you find a driver, a free program that you have been advised or for any other pc troubleshooting, make sure to back up an external drive or cd,. which gives you immediate help.

A little tip for users Vista sometimes have their tablet them loose in the middle graphic composition . Rather than having to restart and re- open your 40 windows and the rest of your software " vital ", open the task manager or Task Manager Windows Then click Services tab. In this list of Services, click Name for rearrange the titles , and get Tablet Input Service. Right click with your mouse and select " Stop service " , and again with another click right in the same place and finally select "Start Service ". And magic , this operation is restored instantly.

I faced the same problem as you, and being graphic photoshop is my friend ... but because of seven one was a bit confused. After some minutes of searching I came off a seven options for the tablet. And I found my photoshop Almost as before . The march followed . Very simple .
    1st Step:
    Config Panel > Pen and touch function > stylus option > PRESS AND HOLD - > Settings Uncheck the Enable MODE PRESS .... OK, APPLIED

2nd Step :
    Config Panel > Program> Program and Features > Turn Windows feature on or off > Uncheck " Components Tablet PC "OK and reboot.

You need to use Bamboo One is an ideal tool for all new users wish to explore the possibilities of a pen tablet. The Tablet , the brushed silver design , and digital pen offer a simple and intuitive interaction with a computer, add a personal touch digital photos , invitations , birthday cards and e- mails. Fully plug and play , Bamboo One also navigate applications office.

The digital pen and ergonomic design that works without wires or batteries , is coordinated with the white tablet and has two separate buttons , configurable by preferences. For quick corrections , as with a traditional pencil , simply flip the pen that offers at its other end a pressure sensitive eraser . The pen offers 512 levels of pressure sensitivity.