Thread: Wireless Display upgrading software and drivers

Wireless Display upgrading software and drivers

Here is my problem, since one week, I updated my nvidia driver. At first glance all struts normal, but 2 to 3 days after I started to have errors of Windows. Let me explain, I'm an X program, all is normal, then for no reason, my computer crashes and my computer screen appears black, and shows that this type of resolution is too high, and is not supported! And all I have to get it back! Nothing worked for me! And so I am even forced to unplug the computer while system was turned on. One more thing this all happened when I was upgrading the Wireless Display. I think I have done some mistake while doing this. Is there any specific for wireless display upgrading software and drivers?

Re: Wireless Display upgrading software and drivers

I am also facing the same problem after the update my Nvidia drivers, my computer crashes randomly. An error message shows that the resolution of my video card is too high, it is not supported! It is easy to read and interpret, and the fewer mistakes and new driver, random crashes, resolution too high. You could specify the version of NVidia driver, in case someone would have the same video card.

First of all analyze the configuration of your system and at the time of analyzing you need to click on the link that is something like updating my drivers. That will display the window that will include the driver you need for your system. For updating all the drivers you need to click on each. After doing this I am sure you will be able to resolve the issue.

I am getting the waiting time and if you are getting the same then you need to evacuate residual stresses which still fuel circuits so it should not do. Of course this is normal, powering up everything should be initialized properly, residual stresses or not. A tip from ancient times trailing but you can still have an old PC. And if there is doubt about the PC's power supply which continues to power despite the "OFF" unplugging sector.

Installed the seven on a Packard bell with vista pack 2! But my graphics card Normal breaking the denied access or are not operating systems! In Summary for the complete restoration demarage I weighed at f11 with vista and my pc as I had left the factory! But in this seven different and I think that even I erased vista! Here I am learning about the state but I have not installed and seven Renen want a vista but not the cd! I have seven but getting a 1.0 performance index: Before I play a flight simulator 10 with no problems.

ethika Guest

thanks for this post.I like it...............