Thread: VGA signal Loss when monitor disconnected to Mobile 945

VGA signal Loss when monitor disconnected to Mobile 945

I use a PC with its monitor and a Sony projector. I want the two devices show the same thing without having a rotten image to projector, and not run the video projector that when I need it. The image is rotten when the box is connected to the video proj graphic by a cable S -VHS. But it is disconnected and VGA signal Loss. What is the best way that I can use my monitor at the same time and the projector, with a good quality image projected ? It absolutely a box with amplifier ( with a VGA input and 2 outputs)? My processor is Intel Mobile 945. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: VGA signal Loss when monitor disconnected to Mobile 945

you need a multi av cable block ntsc multi SCART SCART out a female and a female SCART cable vga pc everything costs about 100 euro so instead bought a VGA box it's the same price but you know put your dvd and more ago 3-6 VGA connection on a box. The VGA Box is available everywhere and cost about 75 $. The only problem is that for that price , as buying a TV. If they were just a cable for 20 $ , ca revolutionize everything.

The first thing to do is turn off the TV and the laptop , then prepare the VGA cable that will be used to connect the laptop to the TV screen. Locate the VGA / RGB on your external computer : it is generally positioned behind or on the side. It consists of three rows of 5 holes, all three generally framed screw recesses on the sides. Attach one end of the cable to VGA / RGB outside of your laptop . Then connect the other end of the cable to the VGA port on the back of your TV. Tighten the screws that hold the connections in place , so that the cable does not come off too easily. Then turn on the television and then the computer.

The VGA signals are characteristic by 5 ( R , G , B , H Sync and V Sync ):
    - RGB signal (Red Green Blue) Are not exactly the same ke signals released by a cable to say " RGB "( the frequency is not the same ).
    - Horizontal and Vertical Synchronization can " stabilize " the image. There are two ways these two signals . Either by assigning to each a cable , or by " merging "with the green signal (which in English is called: sync -on -green ).

All the problem therefore comes down to how to reconstitute this signal Sync H / V Fortunately for us , M $ has not curbed the synchronization located in the green signal , so you will service thereof .
    From here two methods differ :
    - Either you have a monitor ki support Sync on Green
    - Or you will not make a more complex assembly ( not too much ) to pull the damn sync Green.

VGA support previous standards: EGA, CGA and MDA and other undocumented. Another method called graphical X Mode provides technical options and definitions that are not available 13h Mode. text mode Alphanumeric is 80 × 43 × 25 or 25 characters . Each cell can be defined using 16 colors of text that can be made flashing. In this case, only 8 colors are available for background cons 16 if the text is not blinking. Although a monochrome mode is available, most programmers use a text mode color gray and black background.